• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Even more NWT Polo pocket squares

aybojs

Reaction score
Could I get a heads up if the pink/green linen (#1) comes off hold?

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very nice, but I've already blown my budget on your earlier selections!!

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
chorese...see my pm.

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a head's up, Jon at FIHT has some great linen squares in 12 x12, which is a great smaller size that doesn't bunch up in your breast pocket. They are quite bargain. He only has them though in white, AFAIK. Still if you are looking for white, I would check him out. I bought one and love it.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
J. Crew.com also has some really nice linen squares that I've seen in person at the store. Problem is, they're $40.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There are also a bunch of really nice ones in the new Ben Silver catalog. The JCrew squares should come down in price. They had (have?) a silk fall/winter printed square for $10 on-line a week or so ago. EDIT: It's have: http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/product...catId=cat90019

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stu
Just a head's up, Jon at FIHT has some great linen squares in 12 x12, which is a great smaller size that doesn't bunch up in your breast pocket. They are quite bargain. He only has them though in white, AFAIK. Still if you are looking for white, I would check him out. I bought one and love it.
I bought a 3-pack of the white and one in light blue with a white border. He also has other colors, with a white border, and white with borders of various colors, all linen. I bought the 12 x 12, because I wanted the smaller size, but I think he also has the more standard 16 x 16 size. I don't know that all the colors are on his site, so if you want a color you don't see, contact him. His products are great and his customer service is absolutely outstanding. Edit: chorse, I guess it may be bad form to post information about a merchant's pocket squares in a thread where you're advertising, even though the ones you have left are silk and his are linen. Sorry if I stepped on your toes.

Vintage Gent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As the buyer of one of these pocket squares, I have to say I'm amazed (and grateful) to see such nice squares at such a great price. Frankly, this offer seems more like a public service than an actual profit-making venture.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's