Europeans, i need a little help

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Ramius, Apr 27, 2002.

1. Ramius

Ramius Member

When I was visiting family in the U.K. recently I noticed people wearing these jeans that only had one pocket on the rear side (on the bum).  I also remember they seemed to be nicely faded throughout too.  Any ideas what brand this is? Diesel maybe?

thanks,
    ramius

2. European Interloper

European Interloper Senior member

I think they're made by Hand or possibly Fake UK. Was the fade coloured, like a green or a blue?
    --European Interloper

3. Ramius

Ramius Member

I believe they were blue.  Also, I remember you could see the outline of the missing back pocket.  I have been able to confirm that Diesel did indeed produce a style jeans with only one pocket in the back, but they look a little different from the ones that I remembering seeing.  Anyway the jeans you speak of, Hand and Fake U.K., are theses sort of similar to a Ciro Citterio (exclusive U.K. clothiers)?

4. European Interloper

European Interloper Senior member

To my embarassment, I've never heard of Ciro. Enlighten me.

5. Ramius

Ramius Member

I believe Ciro is a Birmingham based U.K. clothier.  The only reason I know about them is because I happen to stumble into one their stores while killing some time in Hertfordshire.  Do to the fact that I love denim, I felt, well compelled to purchase a lovely pair of copper tone wash jeans.  Sure there not built as tough as a pair of Diesels, but I didn't purchase them that reason anyway.