1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

European metal toe pieces now available

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Nick V., Feb 15, 2010.

1. Pantisocrat

Pantisocrat Senior member

It'd be logical to offer 14K screws on more high end shoes as well.

2. Archivist

Archivist Senior member

3. Northampton Novice

Northampton Novice Senior member

I wonder if there is a cobbler in the UK that manages to install toe plates as well as the guys at B. Nelson?

Any recommendations? As it seems a little ironic for me to post English made shoes, to the US to improve their wear!

4. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Senior member

For the people who have these taps, are they loud on tile floors? I wear the toes fast on my shoes, but I really don't want to call attention to myself when walking. I have a long walk on a tile floor in my future office.

I have the flush fitted taps on one of my shoes... makes no sound at all unless I intentionally want to do so.

These look really good... having them installed with a flush finish looks FINE!!!