1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

(EU 46) Castellani Milano Handmade Bespoke Double Breasted Coat

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bboowwyy, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bboowwyy

bboowwyy Senior member

Castellani SRL is a high end menswear store in Milan. They stock such brands is Kiton, Brioni & Castangia.
    Here is there website - http://www.castellani.it/it/ , & Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/castellaniabbigliamento/home?ref=page_internal

I am selling a beautiful double breasted overcoat, handmade especially for Castellani Milano. When i say handmade, i mean completely handmade. I'm going over it now, & cannot see one instance where machine stitching is visible. This is easily the nicest jacket i have ever had the privilege of handling, & i've had in my closet items from some of the worlds finest menswear tailors.
    There are no tags on the coat, so i can only guess the fabric, but i would guess it is either cashmere or alpaca. Whatever it may be, it has an incredible softness to it.

The colour is a dark charcoal.
    The first two cuff buttons are working.
    The coat has a single vent.

Sadly, the coat is too small for me. I would say it would be best for an EU 46. The fit pics are of me. I'm currently an EU 50 & can only just squeeze into it (thus i'm showing the side on view in the photos).

There are 5 main parts where the material has worn through. There are 3 on the right arm (2 are near where the inner elbow is, the other in the back of the upper arm), 1 on the back of the left arm near the shoulder & the other is on the right pocket flap. These have been stitched over.
    The stitching Inside the right underarm lining has come apart.

Measurements

(taken buttoned & laying flat)
    Chest across front (end to end) - 21.5"
    Shoulders across back (seam to seam) - 17.25"
    Sleeve length (shoulder seam to hem) - 23.75"
    Length (from back of collar) - 40.5"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]