1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

EU 43 White Kris Van Assche Multi Laces Sneaker

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by justy461, Oct 22, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justy461

justy461 Member

100% Calfskin upper
    Made in Croatia
    Fits US 10-11

Purchased used from a grailed user. Excellent condition aside from some dirt on the shoes (what shoes don't?), which can probably be cleaned off with the right shoe cleaning materials. Slight heel drag on the right sneaker, otherwise the shoes are extremely structurally sound. Zippers are still smooth and work great. 8.5-9/10 condition I'm not wearing these as much as I thought I would despite them being one of the comfiest pairs of sneakers I have.

Feel free to ask me for more pics or contact me if you have any questions.

Comes with original box and dustbag too!

I am open to any reasonable offers and trades. Shipping for US is $30. Message me to discuss international shipping costs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.