• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Essential footwear for the fashionable man

FreshPrince89

Reaction score
Hi, I'm 18 and just starting to dress well. I'd just like to know what "you guys" consider footwear that is essential to any man's wardrobe. This is all i have as of right now. I'm thinking about getting a pair of gray clark desert boots. 1) Sperrys 2) Rainbow flip flops P.S. What would you say are god shoes/footwear that go with cardigans? I tend to dress casually= Cardigan with jeans but I can't find the right shoes to go with what I wear. Would Chukkas or some sort of boots work? P.P.S http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=87638 I've seen this thread already as well

madstaxbro

Reaction score
NikÃ
00a9.png
x Band of Insiders 2007 SD BunksÂ
00ae.png

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
A man does not need anything more than rainbows so the entire world can bask in the glory that is man feet.

whatever123

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FreshPrince89
Hi, I'm 18 and just starting to dress well. I'd just like to know what "you guys" consider footwear that is essential to any man's wardrobe. This is all i have as of right now. I'm thinking about getting a pair of gray clark desert boots. 1) Sperrys 2) Rainbow flip flops P.S. What would you say are god shoes/footwear that go with cardigans? I tend to dress casually= Cardigan with jeans but I can't find the right shoes to go with what I wear. Would Chukkas or some sort of boots work? P.P.S http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=87638 I've seen this thread already as well
rocking sperrys and ffs i say you got nowhere to go but up. as such, i would say really anything would be a step in the right direction. maybe check out zappos.com for **** (plus they provide free shipping both ways!)
smile.gif
good luck and happy holidays!

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
clark's desert boots in every color

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Desert boots are haraam since they are worn by child molesters. Why would you wish to mimic the evil doers?

Ruiner

Reaction score
Square toed Kenneth Cole loafers. Preferrably with a rubber sole.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest investing in a pair of Carpe Diem x LL bean desert boots or a pair of rick owens wedges.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads