• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esquire Best Dressed Real Man Contest 2009

blackplatano

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
http://www.esquirebdrm.com/profiles/2447 Very fresh.
rimshot.gif
Some gems from another profile.
* How would you describe your personal style in a single sentence? My personal style is modern classics, lots of Calvin Klein, Banana Republic and Kenneth Cole. * It's a Tuesday. You're going to work. What are you wearing? White Calvin Klein spread collar shirt, black v-neck sweater with grey stripes from Banana Republic, grey flat front no crease dress pants from Gap Classics, black Calvin Klein dress socks, black Cole Haan lace up dress shoes, stainless steel with bla * Who or what had the biggest influence on your style and how did it impact you? Fifteen years ago I decided to get a subscription to GQ magazine and my eyes were opened to more than just the blue blazer and khaki pants that where my high school and college staple. I dived into Calvin Klein and Kenneth Cole full heartedly as I work a * I usually shop at the following stores... Marshalls\\\\\\ Banana Republic\\\\\\\\Macys * My favorite brands include... Calvin Klein\\\\\\ Banana Republic\\\\\\ Ralph Lauren

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TokyoGoldfinger
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and came across this site by chance. I was just curious if anyone has been browsing the current entries for this year's Best Dressed Real Man contest on Esquire's website - http://www.esquirebdrm.com/ Any thoughts so far? If anyone cares to know, my profile can be found here - http://www.esquirebdrm.com/profiles/2428

the steve madden seems out of place...

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If there is a voting system we should get someone from SF and than all vote for him and get him the win!!
smile.gif

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrCool1978
If there is a voting system we should get someone from SF and than all vote for him and get him the win!!
smile.gif

glennie

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DrCool1978
smile.gif

We should nominate one SFer who everyone can vote for. Poll?

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander
I wanna see some SFer's enter this thing.

I'm pretty sure TheFoxx entered last year. I don't know how far he got.

iron_ball

Reaction score
LabelKing, duh. Every pic must include monocle and antique bumbershoot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads