• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Esquire Best Dressed Real Man: 2010

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IBJanky
This one?

IMG_9512.jpg

myke

Yes...but posed provacatively with one of these:

trinistallion4u-albums-my-g35-pictu.jpg

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by axe
My humble suggestions:

Get Smart
Luftvier
Steven Aver

Honorable mention to aeglus, but I believe he's ineligible since he doesn't live in the U.S.

I am honored and humbled by your nomination. And of course, I accept!
biggrin.gif

Now, where are we starting that "Donate $5 and be the StyleForvm Puppet" Fund?
devil.gif

And to be honest, the only real reason I'd ever get anywhere in that competition has been SF. Oh, how much I've learned over the past months here. From youthful hubris to wizened snark.
teacha.gif

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
What about half azns?
laugh.gif

Yeah, give some love to the "hapas".
laugh.gif

Night Owl

Reaction score
Someone GOOD LOOKING

Unfortunately this rules out most of teh forum including everyone suggested so far with exception of braidkid, clean him up and he's got a chance

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IBJanky
I wish I was, never been to NYC.

I'm currently at work by the harbor in San Pedro, CA (city right next to Long Beach, CA).

myke

My bad, saw a pretty fashionable dude taking a smoke break, same haircut and facial structure.

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
I dunno.

Caucasian nominees? If Singular is still around, maybe him.

Or TC Houston?

Braidkid could enter if jawnz are allowed. Gotta corner the streetwear thing too.

Wow, thanks for the mention, but I'm nowhere near qualified for something like this.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Duly noted.

EDIT: Nice ninja edit to strengthen the snark. For the record, I am down to a size 43 jacket, and I think Voxypoo is a 42. There won't be much difference soon enough, considering my manlier and more robust overall frame.

You really need to stop using Vox as a point of reference for yourself - because there really is no comparison.

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
You need someone who is distinctive...maybe a wearer of pink pants with a pipe...

Hmmmm....who do we know....

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by triniboy27
You really need to stop using Vox as a point of reference for yourself - because there really is no comparison.

So it's safe to say the striking similarities are escaping you?

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by triniboy27

You really need to get off my nuts if you don't know what you're talking about.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
You really need to get off my nuts if you don't know what you're talking about.

Watch this. You're gonna love Moo's nuts!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Ace Rimmer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Get Smart is actually a pretty good suggestion too but again you guys seem to have some problem wit teh azns. Are you sure this contest didn't go against Foo more because of height than ethnicity?

If you watch the video clip there was another contestant that was about the same height as Foo. So no, I don't think the height thing was the issue.

[Not sure if you were kidding regarding an alleged bias against Orientals on this board, so I'll leave that one alone.]

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer
If you watch the video clip there was another contestant that was about the same height as Foo. So no, I don't think the height thing was the issue.

[Not sure if you were kidding regarding an alleged bias against Orientals on this board, so I'll leave that one alone.]

Please don't tell me your white (dumb)ass just used the term "Oriental" to describe people of Asian descent.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics