1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ernest Alexander messenger bags

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by StephenHero, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Ennius

Ennius Senior member

Anyone have experience the leather briefcase, Hugo, or the leather messenger, Mercer?

I want something that works for business casual usually but also OK with suit on occassion.

I have the Walker which I like but want to move up to leather - a bit dressier.

Any sense of how durable this is? My other 2 EAs are twill cloth which start to wear on the bottom corners after several humdred wears. Annoying. Corners should be reinforced leather?

2. Ennius

Ennius Senior member

Also views on EA quality versus Filson?

3. Muthu Swami

Muthu Swami New Member

what's the difference between a satchel and a messenger bag then?