Ermenegildo Zenga Gray Two Button Mens Suit HELP

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by OcFrog114, May 31, 2016.

1. OcFrog114

OcFrog114 Member

Hello All,

So I bought a suit on ebay last month. After I placed my bid, the seller informed me that they only have the Zenga pants and were missing the jacket. I have been searching far and wide to try and find out the type of pants I have so I can find a jacket that matches! Below is a picture of the tag inside my pants as well as the tag inside the matching jacket. Also, I provided some pictures of the pants and jackets themselves! Any help would be beyond appreciated! Thank you

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Moving this to menswear advice, in hope that you get more looks and some help there.

Cheers,

Fok.

3. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl The Moral Squirrel Dubiously Honored Moderator

Unfortunately, you'll have a very difficult time finding the matching jacket. Looking for something that is just similar is a bad idea because it will never look right. I would back out of the buy if at all possible.

4. andrewmrsid

andrewmrsid Senior member

You are in a tough spot I'm afraid. I could probably track the fabric down with Zegna and have a jacket made for you, which could run you close to 3k. Otherwise, is a needle in a haystack, or a nice pair of summer pants

5. OcFrog114

OcFrog114 Member

Ah man! Thank you for the replay I appreciate it! I am going to continue to search, but its looking like I will using these for pants only!