1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Ermenegildo Zegna "Silver" line?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by The Privateer, Dec 29, 2012.

1. The Privateer

The Privateer Member

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to SF, but have reaped the benefits and drawbacks of lurking for several months -- better dressed but much poorer.

Picked up this tie on sale today simply because I haven't seen this Zegna line before. Can any forum experts enlighten me on whether this is a special line etc.? I'm not a huge fan of the pattern, but if it's something worth keeping I might hang on to it.

As seen in the pics below:

-- "Ermenegildo Zegna" branding is in silver thread, not the usual yellow
    -- keeper has a gold brand tag affixed
    -- "Ermenegildo Zegna Silver" stitching in the middle of the narrower half

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks folks!

2. Liquidus

Liquidus Senior member

Don't buy things you don't really like just because they're cheap.

3. The Privateer

The Privateer Member

Thanks Liquidus, good advice.
    It's after taking it home that I find it isn't outstanding with any of my shirt/suit combos.