• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA 15 MILMIL 15 FIT ROM GRAY SUIT 42 LONG 42L 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpalma121

Reaction score
All items are available through here (via paypal) or through ebay . Any questions please feel free to contact me, thank you.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ERMENEGILDO...LONG-42L-52-/271973961763?hash=item3f52e95023

ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA

15 MILMIL FIT ROM 3 BUTTON SUIT

SIZE 42 LONG

SALE

ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS LAYING FLAT ACROSS IN INCHES

JACKET

CHEST 22" across (FROM ARMPIT TO ARMPIT)

LENGTH 32" (FROM BOTTOM NECK TO BOTTOM)

SHOULDERS 19" (from shoulder seam to seam)

SLEEVE LENGTH 27" (from your shoulder to the end of cuff with 1" inch to let out )

PANTS

SIZE2.jpg picture by LPALMA1212

WAIST 34" around (with 3" INCHES to let out)

INSEAM/LENGTH 32" (with 1" INCH TO LET OUT )

OUTSEAM 43"

RISE 11"

THIGH 26"

KNEE 20"

LEG OPENING 18"

SIZE 42 LONG

100% WOOL

CONDITION:

ALMOST LIKE NEW QUALITY, SATISFACTION 100% GUARANTEED.

You will receive a men's Zegna suit in a size 42 long. I GUARANTEE 100% AUTHENTICITY ON THIS AND ALL MY OTHER ITEMS. I DO NOT buy fakes, thus I DO NOT sell fakes.

This is the most elegant, classic and classy piece you can have in your closet. A gentlemen’s must have. This is a hand tailored year round gray 3 button suit that's fully lined with dual side vents. The pants have a flat front with no cuffs. This has hand picking all around with minimal shoulder padding. This will be a great addition to your wardrobe. Don't look at the price, worry about how good you're gonna look when you look in the mirror ...don't miss out.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    218.8 KB · Views: 130
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads