• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eredi pisano

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know anything about eredi pisano, which appears to be located in rome www.eredipisano.it they have a location in nyc as well

Lomezz

Reaction score
I second the question - I've walked by their store on Madison quite a few times, wondering about this brand.

mr. magoo

Reaction score
I've purchased a couple of things there. The cut, color and fabric quality (Loro Piana, Zegna) is fairly good. I think they're pretty decent for business casual sports wear and casual suits. Suits and jackets appear to be machine made, relatively narrow fit, but I've never bought one. The shirts and trousers are fairly narrow fit, as well.

My main complaint with the place is that the workers are apparently all on commission because they are RABID. You simply can't poke around as they're rushing around pulling things out for you, pleading with you to try it on, trying to ingratiate themselves with you, etc. It's a sales model that, for the most part, Americans dislike and I detest. I probably get 4 phone calls a season telling me to come in and ask for person "x".

FWIW, the NYC location is on Madison between 53rd and 54th, next to the first NYC Thomas Pink.

Pink Panther

Reaction score
I would say that Eredi Pisano has the worst customer service there is.
I bought several items last October, a suit, pair of pants and ordered five custom made shirts. It took them four weeks to alter the pair of pants (just to shorten them) six weeks to alter the suit, which was done wrongly and I had to return it so they can do it again and to the moment have not received my custom made shirts. They did deliver two of them last December but ALL the measurements and style (collar and cuffs) were completely wrong . They delivered again two days ago three of them but again the collar and cuffs were wrong. both the manager and the sales assistant were avoiding my phone calls. I am currently in the process of getting my money back. The store in New York refused to refund me my money, which they are keeping since October without me getting what I paid for.
Although the products seem to be decent their service is the worst possible. It is not only the mistakes that they made but they have been extremely rude to me on numerous occasions

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr. magoo
I've purchased a couple of things there. The cut, color and fabric quality (Loro Piana, Zegna) is fairly good. I think they're pretty decent for business casual sports wear and casual suits. Suits and jackets appear to be machine made, relatively narrow fit, but I've never bought one. The shirts and trousers are fairly narrow fit, as well.

My main complaint with the place is that the workers are apparently all on commission because they are RABID. You simply can't poke around as they're rushing around pulling things out for you, pleading with you to try it on, trying to ingratiate themselves with you, etc. It's a sales model that, for the most part, Americans dislike and I detest. I probably get 4 phone calls a season telling me to come in and ask for person "x".

FWIW, the NYC location is on Madison between 53rd and 54th, next to the first NYC Thomas Pink.

That was my experience also. The first (and last) time I went into that store I was just looking at a suit and then a sales person came over and pushed me to try it on. When I came out of the dressing room he starts pinning the suit for alterations, goes into his sales pitch about how perfect the suit and starts filling out an alteration ticket!

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
The place has always seemed wierd to me.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pink Panther
I had to employ a lawyer to get my money back.

Care to share the details?

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Pink Panther

Reaction score
Originally Posted by taxgenius69
Care to share the details?

I'm in the process of getting my money back via the lawyer. If they do not I will sue them and they will end up losing more money (court expenses, lawyer's fees and damages)
Also I got an e-mail from another member that has a similar problem with them.

morillo55

Reaction score
the product is all made in china..
i bought one shirt and one pant from them which both ripped and fell apart after one year of usage. i was very dissapointed.
usually all my clothing bought in milan last 5-6 years with shirts lasting 2 years.

the sales guy mori is very pushy and never lets browse the store with no hassle.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by morillo55
the product is all made in china..
i bought one shirt and one pant from them which both ripped and fell apart after one year of usage. i was very dissapointed.
usually all my clothing bought in milan last 5-6 years with shirts lasting 2 years.

the sales guy mori is very pushy and never lets browse the store with no hassle.

All my Eredi Pisano stuff is made in Italy and is very well constructed. I've been to the NY store (which is the only one in the US IIRC) a few times and Mori, who is the store manager is very nice. I'd be interested to see a Pisano shirt made in China.....care to post a photo?

John Ellis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nataku
All my Eredi Pisano stuff is made in Italy and is very well constructed. I've been to the NY store (which is the only one in the US IIRC) a few times and Mori, who is the store manager is very nice. I'd be interested to see a Pisano shirt made in China.....care to post a photo?

I'd have to agree with this poster based on some ties I've bought there which are definitely made in Italy. I can't speak to the customer service because it's not really the kind of place I'd buy a suit from. Are they pushy, maybe, but whenever that happens to me I always push back and sales assistants rapidly get the message. I've actually had a couple of interesting conversations with some guy in there, I assume he's the manager, so I wouldn't give them a complete negative. Their ties are imho very nice particularly the summer type in silk/cotton/linen mixes. They go incredibly well with lightweight suitings and jackets. I've bought about eight ties in there. Another bonus: they have some nice looking female sales assistants.

JJ22

Reaction score
Does anyone knows where are their shirts made ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads