• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Equus Leather - English Handstitched Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate and Review Thread

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think you might be surprised actually! I recon they get through at least 2 collars in their childhood. We could always make a thin flat puppy collar to start with, but I recon whatever we do a one size fits all might not work

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Charlie! Question for you. Do you guys make straps to fit a 44mm Apple watch? I only see 38 and 40 on the site.

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would you mind posting a few more shots of this Slate Alligator combination?
Hey Charlie! Question for you. Do you guys make straps to fit a 44mm Apple watch? I only see 38 and 40 on the site.

Hi! Yes we do! Historically we've only ever used genuine Apple lugs and unfortunately the program has ended and we've out of original lugs in 44mm size. We can use non original lugs, but we're in a transition period and I didn't want to muddy the waters by having original/non original on the website at the same time. Just drop me a message if you'd like a strap though and we can sort it out!

Hope that helps

Charlie

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello All,

Thought you might like to see some photos of a case thats just about to leave for its new home. This is J&FJ Baker Oak Bark Tanned Bridle leather in Oak Brown, we're pleased with how its come out :)

https://www.equusleather.co.uk/briefcases/the-equus-briefcase.html

Charlie

DSC_7404.jpg

DSC_7453.jpg
DSC_7436.jpg
DSC_7417.jpg
DSC_7428.jpg
DSC_7410.jpg
DSC_7407.jpg

bjhofkin

Reaction score
Like I just said in the briefcase thread, PHENOMENAL work, Charlie (as always)!

ShawnBC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Outstanding!

Jean-H

Reaction score
We've been pretty quiet of late, keeping our heads down getting through the crises and getting orders made and out. Been busy making new and custom things as well though. Heres a few photos from the last week or so. This is a triplet of items made from Bakers Oak Bark tanned Bridle Leather. It'll acquire a wonderful patina over the years of use.

Pen Case

View attachment 1397159 View attachment 1397160

A custom notebook cover - we like this style a lot

View attachment 1397161 View attachment 1397162

A mans underarm folio - another good one.

View attachment 1397163 View attachment 1397164
it looks awesome! Sent you an enquiry email to obtain additional info ;)

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

krakatoa

Reaction score
Charlie, I sent a message by email on a potential order on April 9, a chaser on April 15 and reached out here on SF on April 23, all to no avail. Would appreciate hearing from you - even if it that might be simply to confirm that you're not taking new orders at the moment or aren't able to accommodate the type of belt I'm hoping for. Thanks.

Equus Leather

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We
Charlie, I sent a message by email on a potential order on April 9, a chaser on April 15 and reached out here on SF on April 23, all to no avail. Would appreciate hearing from you - even if it that might be simply to confirm that you're not taking new orders at the moment or aren't able to accommodate the type of belt I'm hoping for. Thanks.

Hi! We always answer every message, even if it takes us a day or to as it is at the moment so I think somthing must have gone wrong. I also can’t see a dm from you. Will you send me a dm and we’ll chat through what youd like? If you’d rather email the address is [email protected], you will always get a response

the order book is pretty full at the moment but we’re taking order for all of our stuff as well as commissions as usual

Hope that helps!

Charlie

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads