1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Equus Leather, Aug 10, 2011.

1. justinkapur

justinkapur Distinguished Member

2. Equus Leather

Equus Leather Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

Looks good on the watch :)

3. Equus Leather

Hi all - it's Dawn here. I've snuck on whilst Charlie puts Bertie to bed (nothing like a multi-tasking household!) to let you all know about a very exciting competition that we have just started to run.
    SQUARE WIN A WALLET.jpg

Every order through the website (except samples) will be placed into a draw, to be streamed on Facebook Live on Christmas Eve. The winner of that draw will win a Lloyd Card Case in Chevré. Full Ts and Cs can be found here: http://www.equusleather.co.uk/win-a-wallet.html

Your usual SF10% discount code is still free to use too.

4. Equus Leather

Hello Guys,

Happy Christmas to all here at Styleforum! We don't do January Sales, but I thought we should help spread the Christmas cheer a bit, so we have a 20% sale running from now until January (11.59pm Dec 31st, UK time to be precise :) ) The code Christmas20 will get you 20% of anything in your cart. Enjoy, and feel free to share.

Looking forward to a new year!

www.equusleather.co.uk

Charlie

5. daltmeyer

daltmeyer New Member

Im so glad to find this forum as Ive been researching belts lately and have been intrigued most of all by Equus Lined and Raised belts. Ive been reading the last quarter of this thread and learned a lot!

I just used the Christmas coupon posted above for my first order: A Ready to Wear Palladium Mayfair to get me started, and should match very well with 2 pairs of awesome Wesco boots that I have. Then Later, I hope to order a Raised and Lined masterpiece!

6. Mica2015

Mica2015 Well-Known Member

Just to confirm the promo code is out.