• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EP's Denim by Epaulet Official Thread

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Yup, here's the full range of knee measurements:

Size 28: 8.25"
Size 29: 8.35"
Size 30: 8.45"
Size 31: 8.6"
Size 32: 8.8"
Size 33: 9"
Size 34: 9.25"
Size 36: 9.6"

hmm these are very repro cut like with the taper. I like.

pistolero

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ivan k

Those look great!
cheers.gif

reprehensible

Reaction score
Any predictions on what the fading properties of the blacks are going to be?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ivan k
81250157.jpg
epside.jpg

I'd definitely recommend picking these up - super high quality and very comfortable.

Thanks for the awesome shots - I'm going to put these on our store blog. The jeans fit you really well.

Originally Posted by kiya
I love the styling on the promo photographs, good work!

Thank you sir! And thanks to you and Andrew for the great jeans I bought from Self Edge this Fall. Loving the Dry Bones Guitar Wolf ones.

Originally Posted by pistolero
Those look great!
cheers.gif

Thanks!

Originally Posted by reprehensible

Hmm, some more experienced denim folks might be able to answer this better, but I've always found black jeans much harder to fade. That said, these aren't overdyed and the Kurabo denim is pretty stiff. I imagine that they'd fade as much as any other comparable jean, but probably nothing out of the ordinary.

The Indigo, however, will fade like a mother f----er.

obiter dictum

Reaction score
Just got my pair of streaky EP's in the post. From wearing it about the apartment for a while, it feels and looks every bit as good as advertised. Definitely a new "APC killer". The bag they came in was a nice touch of luxury.

One small piece of critique though: Maybe my pair is off the norm, but the waist size doesn't correspond with the chart on the site. My size 33 actually has a 35.5" waist (17.75" side to side).

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these look pretty cool.might pick up a pair of the regular indigos... would def prefer contrast stitching though

obiter dictum

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
When did you measure it, before or after wearing?
Before, did a full set of measurements just after unwrapping the package.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by obiter dictum
Just got my pair of streaky EP's in the post. From wearing it about the apartment for a while, it feels and looks every bit as good as advertised. Definitely a new "APC killer". The bag they came in was a nice touch of luxury.

One small piece of critique though: Maybe my pair is off the norm, but the waist size doesn't correspond with the chart on the site. My size 33 actually has a 35.5" waist (17.75" side to side).

Ditto, but black for me. Maybe they'll shrink with a soak? or should I exchange? I don't know if I can size down, though, because the thigh is about as slim as I can go.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reprehensible

Let me get this straight... reprehensible is buying the black jeans? Stop the presses!
smile.gif

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was looking to buy the blacks in 31 but they're sold out!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads