• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EP's Denim by Epaulet Official Thread

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And hey, if anyone is a Superfuture member and wants to post info on the jeans there then...

scan0281.jpg

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chiamdream
FWIW, I just compared the size charts of these to the APC NS size chart on Context, and pretty much all measurements are identical (for a 31 NS and 32 EP). Would seem that the thigh is slightly slimmer in these.

Really great looking jeans, trying very hard to resist.

IDK, is that really a good jean to compare these to? I mean the APC's stretch so much...

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gotta update your sig Mike! Thorogood boot release is soooooooo early fall

line.theory

Reaction score
Oh geez. These look sooooo nice in indigo, only right now I'm looking for something truly skinny (probably a 6.5-7 hem.) Fingers-crossed they sell really, really well and you guys do some different cuts later on!

That said, I'm still tempted, even though they aren't quite what I'm looking for.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a big thank you to you guys for bringing great denim at a price that even confused peasants can afford and should not refuse!

Doctor

Reaction score
I have to say it - these jeans are fantastic. I love the fact that there are no embellishments or coloured stitching. Very sleek! Streaky denim is also cool. If only my legs were shorter, otherwise I'd so be getting some right now
frown.gif
frown.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
looks good Mike

the lack of contrast stitching takes em off my radar, not like i need another jean, but i'm sure that part of the design will be a dealmaker for many

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was planning on buying the indigo, but I'm afraid this certain fit will give me the dreaded carrot legs. I can't wear Spurr Pipe Legs or APC New Standards because of the amount of taper.
frown.gif

puddin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
dreaded carrot legs...Spurr Pipe Legs
?? those are slim straight, not tapered. cut looks good on these eps btw

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by puddin
?? those are slim straight, not tapered.

cut looks good on these eps btw

Well then the leg on the Pipe Legs is just too slim for my legs.

The EP's do look excellent. I'd love to try them, but I'm not near NY and the return policy doesn't offer a refund.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads