• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epic Shirt Thread, Sizes S-M! Stephan Schneider, W+H, Dana Lee, Naked & Famous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a whole slew of great shirting here, some in small and some in medium. Almost all NWOT, excepting the Dana Lee which has been worn out once. I will cut you a slight deal if you pick up more than one shirt, especially on the Spencer pieces. Shipping included in price. Get at me quick tho, I'm leaving to Europe for 4 months so this thread closes a week from now!

Stephan Schneider Navy Buffalo Check Button Up, Size IV (S), NWOT $120----->SOLD

One of the nicest shirts I've ever handled, a beautiful buffalo check poplin button up with a contrasting light blue chambray placket and dark MOP buttons. Made in Belgium, fits a slim small or a looser XS. Only tried on by me, looked fantastic but I really just need funds right now. Relatively lightweight, perfect length for tucking/untucking. Retails for between $300-400, you will never see this shirt for sale again, I can guarantee you. Not sure which season, but I'm guessing some spring line (if someone knows, please tell me!). Great for the upcoming S/S seasons!

IC: Dana Lee Military-Style Geometric Navy Button Up, Worn Once, Size Small $80

Rare and unusual military-style shirt from underrated Canadian designer Dana Lee. Rich navy color with contrasting white star pattern throughout. Epaulettes, two front flap chest pockets, a contrasting inner white lining (making the shirt really heavy and thick, great for the colder seasons). Nice navy buttons that appear to be some sort of nut or shell. Made in Canada. Retailed for approximately $220, very limited distribution. Selling because it fits a bit boxy on me, but I may just take it to the tailor and get it adjusted, really like this shirt. Best for a regular small or a very slim medium.

Measurements:
Shoulders: 18"
Chest: 21"
Length (back): 29.5"

Spruce (Wings + Horns) S/S Green Gingham Button Down, NWOT, Slim Medium $45

Lovely patterned lightweight flannel BD shirt with a slightly contrasting darker green gingham pattern on the interior, visible when sleeves are rolled up. Made in Canada by the sister company of W+H, in the same factory. As far as I know, Spruce was W+H before it hit it big, and the name of the brand simply changed. No idea on the retail for this, but I'm guessing $100+. Selling because it's a little big on me, as I'm a true small. Fits a true medium, IMO. Only tried on by me, purchased new.

Measurements:
Shoulders: 18.25"
Chest: 20.25"
Length (back): 30.5"

Oliver Spencer New York Special Shirt Sovereign Blue, 15.5 $30--->SOLD

-Navy/white vertical stripes, thin
-white contrast hidden placket (see photo)
-White contrast forearm plackets
-Point collar, semi-shrunken
-Side gussets
-Made in the EU
-Hidden interior chest pocket (cool)
-Retails for $175

Measurements:
Chest: 22"
Shoulders: 19"

Website link: http://oliverspencer.co.uk/shop/pro...ew-york-special-shirt-sovereign-blue-oss200b/

Oliver Spencer Bloomsbury Shirt Warspite Blue, 15.5 $30---->SOLD

-Medium blue chambray color/material
-2 flap chest pockets
-Point collar
-Subtle plaid side gussets
-Retails for $175
-Made in the EU

Measurements:

Website Link: http://oliverspencer.co.uk/shop/product/oliver-spencer-bloomsbury-shirt-warspite-blue-oss80a/

Oliver Spencer New York Special Shirt Valiant Blue White, 15.5 $30---->SOLD

-Light blue chambray material/color
-Hidden interior pocket
-Hidden white contrast placket
-White contrast forearm placket
-Contrast white side gussets
-Retails for $175
-Made in EU

Measurements:

Website Link: http://oliverspencer.co.uk/shop/pro...ork-special-shirt-valiant-blue-white-oss200b/

***Buy all three for $75 shipped! You'll never see such great shirts for any cheaper!

Naked & Famous White OCBD, Medium (Fits Small) $65

Love this shirt, still not entirely sure I'm ready to part with it. Has been worn about a dozen times, washed and hung to dry maybe 4 separate occasions. Slight darkening on the inside collar and inside the wrists, expected for a used white OCBD. Otherwise it's in perfect condition. Fits beautifully, perfect length to be tucked in or just worn out.

-Made in Canada
-Retails for ~$120
-Darted in the back
-Thick, opaque fabric
-Button down collar
-Dressier front placket, MoP buttons

Measurments:
Shoulders: 18"
Chest: 19.5"
Length (Back): 29.5"

Attachments

• SS1.jpeg
    SS1.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 133
  • SS2.jpeg
    SS2.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 118
  • dl1.jpeg
    dl1.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 129
  • dl2.jpeg
    dl2.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Spruce2.jpeg
    Spruce2.jpeg
    119.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Spruce1.jpeg
    Spruce1.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 111
  • OSshirt1.jpg
    OSshirt1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 101
  • OSshirt2.jpg
    OSshirt2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 107
  • OSshirt3.jpg
    OSshirt3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 110
  • ocbd1.JPG
    ocbd1.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 78
  • ocbd2.JPG
    ocbd2.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3 Oliver Spencer shirts added, and at crazy prices!

Measurements all around!

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price drops all around, only 3 more days before this thread closes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads