1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Epaulet x Thorogood Horsehide Boots 9D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by thebarsmydestination, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebarsmydestination

thebarsmydestination Senior member

Great boots-- I've been through a lot with them, but I'm looking to diversify my footwear portfolio a little bit (no joke, I have another pair almost just like them). Lots of life still in them; refer to photo of the uppers. They've been well taken care of and treated with Pecard's. Some minor dings, but the sole and heel are in great shape. PM with any questions.

For shoe-size reference, I'm also a 9 in Clark's and a 9.5 in most dress shoes. Will include some Pecards so you can treat 'em up for this upcoming Winter. Will also brush out any scuffs!

Retails for 260 -- http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-768/Thorogood-for-Epaulet-Horsehide/Detail

Price doesn't include shipping, which will vary depending on where you're at but shouldn't be more than 15 bucks anywhere in the states.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 23, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.