• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet x Thorogood Crazy Horse Boots 9D w/shoe trees

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebarsmydestination

Reaction score
The distinct color these have picked up over a couple of years of wear is unbelievable. They've seen me through two winters and, with a little bit of care, have barely aged a day. Heel and sole have lots of life left in them. Has been treated, mostly with occasional leather lotion and seasonal Pecard's leather dressing.

Please note that these are very casual boots and have their share of nicks and scuffs (the close-up photos should give you an idea), so don't buy if you're the sort of dude who sweats that stuff. The quality is great; I've had them for two years, they certainly have that and more left in them, especially if you care for them as I have. Extremely comfortable and easy-wearing. Fits slightly wide. PM for more info.

Includes correctly sized Woodlore shoe trees. They're Zappo's branded, but they'll do the trick. Originally retailed for something like 275 (can't remember the details).

Shipping int'l costs extra depending on where you're at, price includes CONUS shipping though.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 1 3.3%