• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Styleforum Sashiko Jacket Project in Four Fall Colors

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Styleforum Sashiko Leader.jpg
Epaulet x Styleforum Sashiko Chore Jacket Project

Our Sashiko chore jackets have proven to be the most popular and beloved products that we've offered in years. Using heavyweight cotton from Japan, each piece is cut, sewn, and dyed from start to finish at our facilities in Los Angeles. The result is a unbelievably comfortable piece of outerwear with remarkable texture and color depth. They're hitting on pretty much every target:

* Easily dressed up or down
* Supremely tough and machine washable
* A flattering and easy fit
* Wholly made in the United States
* Japanese cotton and natural corozo nut buttons
* Colors are limited and distinctive
* Wear it as a jacket in the Fall, or use it as a layering piece under thicker outerwear in the Winter

Add it all up, and this jacket in the really the perfect "Styleforum" product. So we've partnered with Styleforum to offer them in four crucial colors for Fall 2019: Azure, Army, Mink, and Merlot.

We're taking preorders all this week and offering 20% off the retail price with code sashiko20. You can order any chest size from 34 to 48. Once the preorder closes, they'll take about 4-5 weeks for production, and deliver right at the perfect time.

Please feel free to post any questions that you have, and we'll promptly answer them! You can check out the item and learn more here.

Reactions: ljl

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I would’ve seen this a week ago. I’ve been looking for something like this for awhile.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Update today: We received ALL of the Azure, Army and Merlot units. I think that we can have them all packed and shipped today.

Mink is still finishing up and I'm hoping to have those go on Wed. A few customers ordered two doyles, so if you have a mink unit on your order, we'll ship all of that complete on Wed.

I also have all of the Army, Azure, Merlot, and Natural bags. Natural shipped on Friday, I'll see what we can get out today, but those bags are also all shipping by Wed. It's busy over here!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads