• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet x Southwick Brown/Blue Plaid Wool/Silk/Linen Sport Coat 45L (~44L BB)

Epaulet x Southwick Brown/Blue Plaid Wool/Silk/Linen Sport Coat 45L (~44L BB)

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
sartoria vacua submitted a new classified:

Epaulet x Southwick Brown/Blue Plaid Wool/Silk/Linen Sport Coat 45L (~44L BB) - slubby and epically breathable

offering a custom epaulet x sw wool/silk/linen sport coat, epaulet house size 45L (~44L US in most other makes) in the old "sutton" pattern --- which yields a ~31.8" bottom collar to bottom jacket, and more southwick- trad details like a slimmer lapel width. quarter lined, patch hip pockets, side vents. fabric is exceedingly light - would work well in my current central texas fix (if i still wore tailoring), slub and texture for days. ordered from the fabric books at the old LES shop on a...
Read more about this classified...

sartoria vacua

Reaction score

sartoria vacua

Reaction score

sartoria vacua

Reaction score

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello could you share measurements and is this full or partial canvassed?

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
hey thanks for asking (and apologies i posted the listing without) -

measures ~22.75" p2p, ~21.5" at 2nd button, ~19.1" shoulder, ~31.8" bottom collar to bottom jacket. there's ~1" extra fabric at back center seam and ~.5" at each side on the off chance it needs letting out (if i kept it, i'd actually bring it in a touch).

i'm actually not sure of sw factory spec, but by touch or sight, appears only canvassed and lined from shoulder to p2p (and sleeves), the rest is fabric.

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KcM