• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Update and some new photos!

Hey guys!

Apologies for my tardiness here. Thanks again to everyone who preordered the the last batch of shoes that we received. It took a few days to sort through everything, but all invoices should be sent out and shoes/boots should be en-route to everyone who paid the balance. The last batch came out fantastic! Let's start off with some photos:

Ruby Shell Cordovan Balmoral Boot

Midnight Calfskin Oxford

Chocolate Suede / Chocolate Leather Jodphur Boot

BTW - I've got one extra unit of the Chocolate/Chocolate Jodphur boot available in size 10UK. Drop me an email if you're interested!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Styles in Work and Ruby Shell PTB

In terms of the last two styles that we put up, the Noix Loafer had plenty of orders and has been submitted already. It should be in work shortly.

The Loden suede shortwing only garnered three preorders. Anyone else out there interested? If there's no one else, then we'll have to drop that particular style and I'll put through a full refund of all the deposits placed against it.

And for the last style, as promised, we've got 8 units available to order in the Ruby Shell Cordovan Rain last PTB. Here's the info:

Ruby Shell Cordovan PTB Special Order Deposit

phorm

Reaction score
Styles in Work and Ruby Shell PTB

In terms of the last two styles that we put up, the Noix Loafer had plenty of orders and has been submitted already. It should be in work shortly.

The Loden suede shortwing only garnered three preorders. Anyone else out there interested? If there's no one else, then we'll have to drop that particular style and I'll put through a full refund of all the deposits placed against it.

And for the last style, as promised, we've got 8 units available to order in the Ruby Shell Cordovan Rain last PTB. Here's the info:

Ruby Shell Cordovan PTB Special Order Deposit
Update and some new photos!

Hey guys!

Apologies for my tardiness here. Thanks again to everyone who preordered the the last batch of shoes that we received. It took a few days to sort through everything, but all invoices should be sent out and shoes/boots should be en-route to everyone who paid the balance. The last batch came out fantastic! Let's start off with some photos:

Midnight Calfskin Oxford

I received my midnight adelaides yesterday and they're great. They seem to fit very well.

I think I'm going to have to get those ruby PTBs. You're killing me here. Too many great shoes!

hanoiboy

Reaction score
WoW! That ruby bal boot is really nice and Ruby-ish.. Should be wearing mine once I get off work today, being subtle is not going to be with Ruby shell?

diglett

Reaction score
WoW! That ruby bal boot is really nice and Ruby-ish.. Should be wearing mine once I get off work today, being subtle is not going to be with Ruby shell?
They're definitely not quite as red as they seem in Mike's photos...until you step into the sun. I put on my pair a few days ago and thought, "Hey, these aren't bright at all!" Then I went outside and thought, "Oh yeah baby, now that's what I'm talking about."

Seriously, they're like a small signal beacon that you can wear on your feet. I love it.

voltron4lyfe

Reaction score
Would definitely order the Midnight Calfskin Oxford if it was offered again. Adding a vote with the hope there are others like me.

dlm4114

Reaction score

Would definitely order the Midnight Calfskin Oxford if it was offered again. Adding a vote with the hope there are others like me.
I would too. I think that there were a few other people earlier in the thread who said the same thing...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Very cool, I hear you guys! Let's do another run for the Fall - I can set that up this week. Anyone interested in the Chocolate Suede / Chocolate Calf Jodphurs as well?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Burgundy Shell Cordovan Alt Wien Order

Hey guys,

I'm going to order a full size run of Burgundy Shell Cordovan Alt Wiens. It's this shape:

The only change: it will come with the thick double leather sole rather than the York sole.

The delivery will be around September. If you need a size smaller than 7UK or larger than 11UK, or you want a wide fitting, then drop me an email at contact[at]epauletnewyork.com and I can set you up with a preorder for it. I'll probably look to finalize and send the order around this Thursday.

dlm4114

Reaction score

Very cool, I hear you guys! Let's do another run for the Fall - I can set that up this week. Anyone interested in the Chocolate Suede / Chocolate Calf Jodphurs as well?

Pumped for the midnight oxfords! Now I don't have to be so butt hurt that I missed the first order... And I just have to talk myself out of ordering the ruby PTBs too...

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike,

when you do expect the navy pythons, the 2nd order of the ruby red captoes, and the bal boots to get in? 1 more month? Just want a rough time frame. Thnks.

thecool85

Reaction score

As someone who just got his Chocolate Jodphurs today, I'd urge you all to get some of these in your life. They look freaking amazing.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I was interested in the brogued wholecut in midnight, as were a couple of other members. Any possibility of a poll to see which shoe is more popular, or if both are sufficiently popular to warrant a run?

diglett

Reaction score
I might be in for the Jodhpur. Silver hardware, or brass as (I think) was originally planned? And since we're talking about reruns for Autumn: Scotchgrain bal boot, anyone?
I was interested in the brogued wholecut in midnight, as were a couple of other members. Any possibility of a poll to see which shoe is more popular, or if both are sufficiently popular to warrant a run?
Aren't you talking about the same shoe? I'm pretty sure Mike's not choosing between the wholecut and the Jodhpur.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads