1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by NAMOR, Dec 4, 2011.

1. diglett

diglett Senior member

I'll settle for brown calf with purple suede. I think purple leather would be too much for me.

2. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

I ordered a pair of purple suede boots from Bontoni for fall delivery so I definitely will not be participating :slayer:

Next please say a double monk in Navy and a wingtip in caramel so I can definitely not participate. Please and thank you. My wallet thanks you!

3. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

I was actually able to purchase the item. I have an order number and everything. I paid for the item before I posted this. Am I going to need to order it again?

4. Joshua Lee

Joshua Lee Senior member

Is the link down for settling up for MTO orders?

Last edited: May 4, 2013
  5. james ep

james ep Active Member

Hey guys,

My name is Jim and I'll be your resident Epaulet contact for Carmina MTO's going forward. Any questions about Carmina -- how they fit, how the lasts compare, what the factory's capabilities are, and so on? I'll be your guy. I'm happy to provide some feedback on your ideas. I'll also be handling your orders when triggers are ready to get pulled. My PM inbox is also always open for any inquiries and will generally be the quickest way to get a response for MTO-related questions.

The link for submitting payments isn't quite ready for public consumption yet. Those of you who already paid your balance through the site in the brief span the link was up shouldn't need to worry about re-ordering. We should be up and running for everybody to take a crack at it later on today, so watch this space for updates!

3 people like this.
  6. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

Welcome to SF, James! Thanks for the info. Looking forward to working with you on some new MTOs.

7. wj4

wj4 Senior member

It's going to be a good week...my 2 pairs of Carminas and Grapes :)

Will be checking for the link tonight.

8. neutrino

neutrino Senior member

So is it Jim or James? [​IMG]
    Talked to James on my very first call to Epaulet yesterday about my Eisenhower and he was on top of everything. Thanks, and good to see you here!

9. mrjester

mrjester Senior member

I've never done an MTO through Epaulet. So this mysterious link will be where the MTOs pop up when we discuss them here?

Like those damned Austerity Calf Brogues in Burgundy with a dark leather sole that I've been asking about for like, ever?

ETA: Welcome to the forum JimJames!

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

The link will be used for those who preordered to pay the remaining balance. It is not for ordering, but rather paying the outstanding balance.

1 person likes this.
  11. mrjester

mrjester Senior member

Gotcha. And the original ordering is done through the normal shoes section, right? It just shows the concept, preorder amount, ending preorder date, etc?

12. james ep

james ep Active Member

wj4's spot on-- the item on the website will be used to pay your MTO balances just like you use it to pay your deposits and place the orders. It'll most likely be handled this way for all future MTO items.

Making your MTO dreams into MTO realities is my job-- I'll take care of the legwork of getting mock-ups and posting promising MTO items up on our site.

13. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

CARMINA BALANCE PAYMENTS ITEM

Hey guys,

Our online payment app is fully built out. Here's the link:

http://epauletnewyork.com/products/carmina-mto-april-balance

You can pay your balance through there for the following items:

Greeley Boot Black Calf
    Greeley Boot Burnished Caramel Calf
    Greeley Boot Navy Shell Cordovan
    Greeley Boot Burgundy Shell Cordovan
    Ruby Shell Cordovan Punched Captoe
    Terracotta Lama Punched Captoe Boot
    Cognac Shell Cordovan PTB

If you're outside of the USA, then chances are that you've already paid your balance payment. As such, choose "Store Pickup" as your shipping option and you will not be charged an additional shipping payment.

We'll reach out to everyone via email with this link, but that will take a day or two, so if you know what shoes you've already bought, then you can bust it out right now and we'll get your boots/shoes packed up pronto. Thanks again everyone!

14. Pastor

Pastor Senior member

Didn't see the Black Scotch grain balmoral on there. Just a head's Up.

15. dlm4114

dlm4114 Senior member

I think the Greeley in chocolate/purple would be really boss. Would probably be in for that. Is the last up for debate, too? My foot is on the narrow side, so I'll throw in my two cents for one of the narrower lasts, if possible. Carmina's site has a boot up in Alcudia that looks pretty sharp, IMO.

Would loooove something in ruby shell too... :worship2:

16. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Nice...

17. elwood49

elwood49 Well-Known Member

Python austerity brogues are listed on the site. Are these in stock? Mike hasn't mentioned them in the thread. If so, I'll go ahead and pay the balance.

18. Concub1ne

Concub1ne Senior member

I'd like to know this as well.

19. james ep

james ep Active Member

Yep -- the Python brogues are here!

Whoops! Looks like one style slipped through the cracks. The item has been added to the Balance item, which you can reach by clicking here.

20. nepats81

nepats81 Senior member

Robert or alcudia would look really sharp for the Greeley boot. I vote black and eggplant calf