• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Epaulet x Aero Leathers Custom Leather & Suede Jackets

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We've been a Styleforum Affiliate on the SW&D side since 2009. We offer both off-the-rack and custom clothing -- and our custom business has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few years.

One of our most popular categories is custom leather & suede jackets with Aero Leathers of Scotland. We offer a gorgeous collection of styles and materials, and your jacket will be made expressly for you. Delivery generally takes about 6 to 12 weeks.

We're very experienced with sizing people remotely, and we have a showroom in Los Angeles for local fittings. We'll maintain and update this thread with new photos, new materials and shapes that we offer, and new promotions. You can always post here or PM us with any questions. We can't wait to make you the leather jacket of your dreams!

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Here's our current line-up of custom Aero leather jackets shapes. The Tanker, The Highwayman, The Double Rider, and The Cafe Racer.

You can choose from a variety of leathers such as Black horsehide, Cordovan Lightweight Horsehide, Brown Chromexcel, Seal Black Horsehide, etc...Zipper hardware, and a variety of other customizations to make the leather jacket of your dreams. If you have question you can email me at [email protected], ask in this thread, or PM me.

Tanker
AeroShawlMain_1600x.jpg

Cafe Racer
Cafe_Racer_Main_2048x_9892f940-4ea8-4091-8362-d530fc638edc_1600x.jpg

Double Rider
Double_Rider_Main_2048x_04fb7acf-931a-43d0-91c1-e861a85bad69_1600x.jpg

Highwayman
Highwayman_Main_2048x_f1be0287-2898-48ba-891d-4d54ec6ccf8d_1600x.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I'm thrilled to say that we can now offer this incredible Rust Double-Faced suede for all of our Aero makeups. Previously it was only available in the jacket pictured below. But you guys can imagine how rad this would be in our Cafe Racer, Double Rider, Highwayman, and Tanker Shapes.

1) You can see the models and options that we offer here

2) If you order by Tuesday March 9th, then you can take 15% off your deposit payment with code aero15

3) If you need help with sizing or styling, drop me a PM, email to custom[at]epauletbrand.com, or hit us up on Instagram or Facebook chat. Chatting on the social networks is a great option as we can easily exchange photos and videos to answer all of your questions.

4) This is one of the most perfect rust/tobacco shades that I've ever seen. It's an absolutely wonderful match to indigo denim. It's also a great way to make your custom jacket more of a "menswear" piece, and allow it to effortlessly match with tweed, flannel, and heavier cotton trousers.

5) Here's the info on this incredible suede... straight from the folks at Aero Leathers:

To quote the respected The Art of Vintage Leather Jackets blog………..

1930s suedes were the creme of the fashion product of their day. 1930s suede is quite unique and unlike any I have ever seen. The inside is always the top grain of the hide and the suede side is always a super, super fine nap”

We are immensely proud to announce that the Suede described above “Is no longer unique to the 1930s” as we’ve had this Suede recreated exactly as it was tanned in the 1930s. It’s been a long haul though, for at least the last 25 years we’ve been trying to find a tannery that could recreate this legendary Goat Suede, we’ve come close a few times but we wanted perfection, now, finally we’ve managed find a tanner capable of recreating this long lost leather to perfection, 100% so, the weight, the touch, the drape, the appearance and the quality are all identical, it really is the most incredible leather, almost worth the 25 year wait!!

suede montage.jpg
Suede deets.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a quick video of the Aero Tanker jacket in action. And a reminder: tonight is the final call for their Spring promotion and 15% off all deposit payments. Just use code aero15 at checkout

And a huge thanks to everyone who has ordered so far! This has been one of the strongest promos that we've ever done. The team over at Aero is emerging from an unbelievably challenging year (as we all have), so everyone there... and of course everyone here at Epaulet... is particularly grateful for your support!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I wonder how the tanker or cafe racer would make up myself.🤔
its going to be amazing...that’s really one of the best color tones that I’ve ever seen. We took about five orders in it so far, and I’ll get lots of pics and video when they arrive

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's our latest customer makeup... a gorgeous Cafe Racer in Horween Oxblood Chromexcel leather! We simplified the front and removed the bottom hip pockets. This leather has an incredibly thick and sturdy hand. The finish is a little waxy and it has a beautiful natural grain. This horseshide is an execellent option if you live somewhere cold. It's about as thick as it comes, and it can handle light precipitation. We produced this with a cotton liner, but wool liners are available too if you want extra insulation.

Oxblood Chrome Cafe Main.jpg
Oxblood Chrome Cafe Rear.jpg
Oxblood Chromexcel Button.jpg

Oxblood Chromexcel Cafe Tag.jpg

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.