1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Epaulet walt trousers - size 36

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by esoxm, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxm

esoxm Senior member

DROPS 12.29

Prices are firm and include shipping to the United States.

1) Epaulet charcoal donegal tweed size 36 Walt trousers - $SOLD. This pair is in good pre-worn condition - no alterations beyond hemming to an approximate 32 inch inseam, with another 2 inches to be let out. These are made up in a thick, heavyweight tweed that is an perfect for the coming winter.

2) Epaulet navy tonal cotton seersucker size 36 Walt trousers - $125. This pair is unworn, unaltered and still has tags. Fabric is awesome - I'd keep them but I have 2 other pairs in the same seersucker.

3) Epaulet streaky fern linen size 35 walt trousers - $SOLD. This pair is in good pre-worn condition - no alterations beyond hemming to an approximate 32 inch inseam, with another ~2 inches to be let out. The fern is a great grey-green that pairs well with a navy sport coat.

4) Epaulet mocha Vitale Barberis Canonico flannel size 36 walt trousers - $SOLD. This pair is in excellent pre-worn condition - no alterations have been made beyond hemming to an approximate 32 inch inseam, with another 2 inches to let out. The wool is a thick, lux, heavy weight flannel that is perfect for the coming winner.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  2. wigglr

wigglr Senior member

Easy, quick transaction - item as described! Somebody grab those charcoal Walts before I spend more money!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.