1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet Unfinished Horsehide Trainers Fall 2015 Preorder (& Styleforum Shell Cordovan Contest)

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by Epaulet, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Sparky1500

Sparky1500 Well-Known Member

Pardon me, I wasn't quite clear with my question. Is Obenaufs Heavy Duty LP leather protector recommended for use on the horsehide sports trainers, or would you recommend using mink oil only, or in combination?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  2. jigsawrecords

jigsawrecords Active Member

6.5EE on Barrie
    7EE on a pair of Allen Edmonds I have
    Have some Nike Killshots in 8 and Vans in 8.5
    (good luck with this set)

Looking to preorder the the sport trainers.
    HELP and thank you!

3. andywildman

andywildman New Member

Mike,

Ordered these back in July, still super stoked for them to arrive.

Curious what the timeline for arrival is.

Thanks!

4. Sparky1500

Epaulet

Ordered some unfinished horsehide trainers via preorder in July, expected delivery in October. Would someone at Epaulet be so kind as to find out when these might be delivered? Looking forward to receiving them! Thanks

THEY ARE READY TO BE SHIPPED! SEE THE NEXT POST.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  5. Sparky1500

This was posted by Mike in the Epaulet Shop Affiliate Thread today:

Hey guys!

I landed back in the States yesterday. Good lord, we are going to have a few crazy days. Here's what came in:

- All the horsehide (unfinished & oxblood) and shell cordovan sneakers

- Bunch of new sneakers and the PTB's

- New England Tweed Overshirts in OUR fit. Shape on these is perfect, it's a bit more relaxed than the usual EPNY fitting, so you can wear your normal size over a normal shirt.

- Walt and Driggs dress pant restocks (including Grey hopsack) and two new flannels

- Nutzo heavyweight camo Rivet Chinos - an exact match to the field jacket that ships this week from LA

- New OTR Individualized shirts

In addition, we've got three promos for the "Proper Kit" Trunk show: (1) the crepe sole Chelsea in NINE leathers, (2) new fabrics and price incentives for Individualized MTO and (3) the LONG AWAITED Luigi Bianchi MTO launch - with three days of a 10% discount.

I got back into the States last night at 8PM. We're doing a video shoot with the Rachel Ray show at 9AM on our women's trainers. And then the sneakers are getting delivered around noon. Going to be bonkers today! I'll be in touch and @EP Sam and @EP Dylan are going to assist with posting the new stuff.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  6. studio253

studio253 Senior member

I just got mine in the other day. They look great. Thanks