• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet & Styleforum Shirts - The Final Thread!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
sooo finally got around to posting some TERRIBLE quality pics ... i could only use my macbook pro camera with no lighting.

i got both Epaulet X Styleforum shirts in size small. love the shirts and ties. great quality and perfectly slim-fitting for me. I wore once and washed them and just pulled them out of the dryer so the shirts are a bit wrinkly and slightly damp. just wanted to show how they fit and threw on the tie for good measure. havent worn the ties out yet so they still look crisp and new right out of the box (still trying to figure out how to incorporate the ties with my wardrobe)

Seersucker
3640106913_8ddd08a59a_o.jpg

3640917434_250d9ca800_o.jpg

Chambray
3640106631_6363d5deee_o.jpg

3640106757_35ea60f62c_o.jpg

The shirts looks awesome Pierce! I actually prefer these fabrics a bit wrinkled - it really shows the texture.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Sure, it's going to be a medium light-blue. I was watching the "Hangover" the other day, and realizing how much I liked the shirt that Bradley Cooper was wearing. The tone of the Chambray will be close to that - but it's tough to get a feel for how it will look until I get the actual fabric swatch. I should have that next Tues or Wed.

I saw this after you posted it, so it was on my mind when I finally saw the movie tonight. Any idea when you'd be able to get this next wave of shirts out there? I think it'd make a fabulous summer shirt.

Speaking of The Hangover, the lavender shirt the groom-to-be was sporting looked great, too.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I saw this after you posted it, so it was on my mind when I finally saw the movie tonight. Any idea when you'd be able to get this next wave of shirts out there? I think it'd make a fabulous summer shirt.

Speaking of The Hangover, the lavender shirt the groom-to-be was sporting looked great, too.

Thanks man. I'm shooting for the second week of July. We'll go into production this coming Tuesday. Usually it only takes a few weeks, but July 4th will probably throw a wrench into things. I'll post up some swatches once I have them.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK

I actually think that was the BoO plum end shirt from FW 09. I was eying that shirt for a while, never ended up getting it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads