• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
With her love for How to Train Your Dragon, she should be a Jonsi fan. My daughter is. Heck, I am!

Haha, I'll have to introduce her to that. For the moment, she's just requesting to watch "Headed Out To the Highway" on repeat...

Trigger warning: watching this video will give you an overwhelming desire for a tight Aero Leathers double-rider jacket in black

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
TOTE BAGS GOING ONLINE TODAY

Hey guys,

Finally digging out of our shipping explosion and I'm ready to put up the open stock of our Sashiko Totebags. About 65 of you guys should have them in hand already. Couple things to note:

1) This 21oz Selvedge Sashiko is deadstock and it's been entirely cut. I have no source for any more of this cloth. Once these are sold, they're gone for good/

2) It's unspeakably rugged,. and the dye process made it absolutely beautiful. If you're a fan of Sashiko in general, then you're going to love this bag. Totally machine washable too.

3) This makes a great gift. It's a unisex design and works just as well for EDC as it does for a grocery trip.

4) Stock is really limited. We have about 30 bags in Shadow Ink, 20 in Azure, 9 in Army, and just 2 in Natural.

I'll post up the links once they're fully built out. In the meantime, here's some shots of the tote in Merlot and Mink. These are all accounted for, so they're not available for sale.. but dayum did these colors make up nicely....

Tote Mink Merlot.jpg
Tote Mink Studio.jpg

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any update on when the navy moleskin Doyles might ship? I've had the pants for a while now and am eager to complete the set. Thanks!

@Epaulet I just wanted to bump the above in anticipation of an estimated date of arrival. Loving both the sashiko Doyle and tote that I've received in the last couple of weeks. Amazing stuff!

Reactions: ljl

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off topic...

How do you do that? I've been wondering.
Hi MP! At the top of your ig post, click the […] icon and select “copy link”. Just paste that link in the SF editor and click preview to test it before posting. I’ve seen other members doing it, but I thought it was going to be complicated … turns out not so much. Cheers!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cross-post from the Tote Bag thread...

Hey everyone,

Hope that all of you preorder guys are enjoying your bags! We have some extra stock in Azure, Army, and Shadow Ink. This super heavyweight Sashiko fabric is deadstock, so once these are sold out, they're gone for good. If you're a first time customer then you can register for our newsletter and get a 10% discount code on them. They make a great gift!

21oz Sashiko Tote Bag in Shadow Ink: $135

21oz Sashiko Tote Bag in Army Green: $135

21oz Sashiko Tote Bag in Azure Blue: $135

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet, do I need an RMA to send back a sashiko doyle? or can i just drop it in the mail?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads