• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

papa kot

Reaction score
The only thing stopping me from getting a doyle jacket is the single/center vent. I can't stand the idea of it splitting open into a triangle and showing your rear when you put your hands in the pockets. Thoughts?

Don't dwell on it Doyle is not formal.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any update on when the navy moleskin Doyles might ship? I've had the pants for a while now and am eager to complete the set. Thanks!

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Hey guys Mike told me to post here since I have some new bandanas I just got made. I run Plinth & Scratch a small clothing and accessories brand out of Long Beach, CA with a focus on music and analogue hifi inspired pieces.

The bandanas are all cut, sewn, and Printed in Los Angeles, CA and sourced with 5oz shirting weight chambrays. All artwork is done by me. I’m also running a 20% Sale on my website Plinth & Scratch with code JIVETURKEY20 at checkout. Tees, 45 Adapters, etc...Sale runs today till Monday Midnight.

Here’s a direct link to the bandanas. Might be your steez or it might not but you never know.

Bandanas
The Brass Brigade 5oz Kurabo Mills Silver Blue Indigo Chambray Bandana
2A28A999-2757-4D25-8355-54A767A63FA8.jpeg

The Black Magic 45 5oz Orta Anadolu Mills Turkish Chambray in Indigo Over Dyed Black
46B20502-7EBB-43D5-ADD6-9F358D7E4638.jpeg

Last edited:

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys Mike told me to post here since I have some new bandanas I just got made. I run Plinth & Scratch a small clothing and accessories brand out of Long Beach, CA with a focus on music and analogue hifi inspired pieces.

The bandanas are all cut, sewn, and Printed in Los Angeles, CA and sourced with 5oz shirting weight chambrays. All artwork is done by me. I’m also running a 20% Sale on my website Plinth & Scratch with code JIVETURKEY20 at checkout. Tees, 45 Adapters, etc...Sale runs today till Monday Midnight.

Here’s a direct link to the bandanas. Might be your steez or it might not but you never know.

Bandanas
The Brass Brigade 5oz Kurabo Mills Silver Blue Indigo Chambray Bandana
View attachment 1290339

The Black Magic 45 5oz Orta Anadolu Mills Turkish Chambray in Indigo Over Dyed Black
View attachment 1290340
Those look fantastic. Code doesn't apply to the bandanas?

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Cannot recommend these bandannas enough! He does an awesome job!

Also LOL at using “jiveturkey” for the code

Thanks Mike! That new Dolemite with Eddie Murphy got me saying a sorts things lol.

Sale ends Midnight PST for the entire website www.plinthandscratch.com. Including our new bandanas. If you collect record at all we also make a 45 Adapter with some attitude.

Wax Rider 45 Adapter
4FE8B217-C3E7-47DF-84E1-0DFAA7F56916.jpeg

Okay enough hijacking the thread. Out and about I go with the shadow ink sashiko parka. Been wearing that a few times a week. It’s definitely one of my favorite outer wear purchases of the year.

Last edited:

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might wear my Jets to Brazil to the work holiday party on wed

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm doing a lousy job with Black Friday

I don't know how you guys feel, but the freaking deluge of Black Friday communication and "calls to action" was just exhausting this weekend. I should have been all over Instagram and such with hysterical deals, but I just indulged my little girl's requests to (1) watch "How To Train Your Dragon" four times and (2) listen to a seemingly endless amount of KISS and Iron Maiden. She has an impressive love for 80's classic metal, given that she's going to be 6yo in February.

Anyway, the ties and sale stuff is 25% off until tonight with code black25

Here's a quick video with five ties that I really dig...

SonnyUte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm doing a lousy job with Black Friday

I don't know how you guys feel, but the freaking deluge of Black Friday communication and "calls to action" was just exhausting this weekend. I should have been all over Instagram and such with hysterical deals, but I just indulged my little girl's requests to (1) watch "How To Train Your Dragon" four times and (2) listen to a seemingly endless amount of KISS and Iron Maiden. She has an impressive love for 80's classic metal, given that she's going to be 6yo in February.

Anyway, the ties and sale stuff is 25% off until tonight with code black25

Here's a quick video with five ties that I really dig...

With her love for How to Train Your Dragon, she should be a Jonsi fan. My daughter is. Heck, I am!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads