• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our totebags finish sewing on Monday and go into dye promptly on Tuesday. We've made a few very important running changes to the project:

1) You can now order the tote in Undyed Natural Sashiko. It's a gorgeous off-white tone and you can see the colored selvedge detail inside.

2) A hanging interior pocket, folded bottom corners, and a hidden top snap closure will be added to all of the bags

3) The woven Epaulet logo has been moved inside

About 40 bags remain! Place your order now to get your choice of color, save $40 off the retail, and ensure that you receive one of the coolest heavyweight bags ever made! Please note that any stock items will only be offered in Natural, Azure, and Shadow Grey. The other colors are strictly available via this preorder.

pocket.jpg
Snap.jpg
corners.jpg
Undyed Main.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Clearance on Nuovo Hop
Love when people can sew a straight seam on the edge, bags are looking good. About to do some new bandanas with a new factory in dtla let's see what they can do.

yeah it’s amazing how much handwork goes into this piece... and really how skilled these operators are

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Heads up, we have a huge update to the custom Doyle section going live today. I’ll post as soon as it’s up. This will be our last push for delivery in 2019.

There's some great one-off stuff at $295 which I bought at discount. And some seriously baller things like 80 Wool / 20 Cash and pure Camel from Piacenza.

Last edited:

Beav

Reaction score
Heads up, we have a huge update to the custom Doyle section going live today. I’ll post as soon as it’s up. This will be our last push for delivery in 2019.

There's some great one-off stuff at $295 which I bought at discount. And some seriously baller things like 80 Wool / 20 Cash and pure Camel from Piacenza.

Will it be possible to pay for an upgrade to get Sinclairs made up?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

goalaso

Reaction score
Has anyone shortened their Doyle sleeves significantly, like more than an inch, or enough to eliminate the tiny little circular gap that appears when you button the cuffs, which often seem significantly tighter than the rest of the sleeve taper? Just wondering, and curious to see what it looks like if you have photos.

goalaso

Reaction score
We can make two more of these double faced Marling & Evans Camel Check jackets.

Seriously guys, if you like the Doyle shape then treat yourself.. you won't regret it! This fabric is freaking amazing...

View attachment 1280623

View attachment 1280624 View attachment 1280625

And OMFG look at how *boss* this is in a Sinclair......

View attachment 1280626
Just to confirm, the "Vicuña heavyweight wool-cashmere" is the *color* Vicuna, right? I assume so, but didn't want to sleep on it if not :)

papa kot

Reaction score
Love the custom options. The Doyle is my favorite jacket by far. The with the custom order process, the sleeve length won't be an issue any more. Thanks guys!

Reactions: ljl

Beav

Reaction score
Oh yes, it’s merely a vicuña color, haha
Mike, for the mink brown wool/cashmere option, is that the same fabric you've done walts made with in the past? And is that fabric the same as the vicuna just a different color?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads