• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
039625D2-6A7C-4C91-BD15-B71509F18D7D.jpeg

1E155594-ED80-461E-9BE5-0AD0037F7D40.jpeg

CB2C2C9F-79CB-4C1E-8373-421B08B08630.jpeg

D3C6A8C6-852B-46C4-B6C5-F94D4EB3814E.jpeg

D87C0A7C-FB5C-4DE2-B38F-A3D396410EF5.jpeg

02A5AFBA-3258-4EB1-90F1-0660F2E24E25.jpeg

NorthCoast

Reaction score
@Epaulet Do I recall correctly you saying no more sashiko ez pants? Because I'm wearing mine today and I want more colors! So comfortable.

Plumluck

Reaction score
@Epaulet Do I recall correctly you saying no more sashiko ez pants? Because I'm wearing mine today and I want more colors! So comfortable.

Yeah from what I recall EZ pants are a discontinued shape, which blows. Guess they just weren't popular enough, pretty much every iteration went to final sale.

jesse_dylan

Reaction score
Do you guys have any tips for washing the tokudai pique? I feel like it could handle a cold wash, if not even a low dry as well, but I don't want to fade it prematurely, or shrink it either really.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@NorthCoast yes, for the moment the EZ pant is discontinued. I might do some Sashiko pants or jeans in the future,

Do you guys have any tips for washing the tokudai pique? I feel like it could handle a cold wash, if not even a low dry as well, but I don't want to fade it prematurely, or shrink it either really.

@jesse_dylan I'd do cold wash / hang dry. Just to preserve the color. You don't have to stress about shrinking, it already shrank quite a bit in the dye process.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@NorthCoast yes, the EZ Pant in Sashiko has been discontinued. The last batch is actually shipping out tomorrow to Kapok in Hong Kong. They're made in a rad bright French blue tone, and you'll be able to get a pair from them once they're online. They'll get a matching jacket too.

All Epaulet tonight

@DapperDan08 so good! Glad that you were able to grab that insane shirt!

Thanks!! Good to know! Trying to get the trousers to go with my Sinclair. My budget is distressing.

@jesse_dylan gotcha, yeah definitely pick up the matching pant, it works so well as a suit. We've got one 35 and one 36 remaining

bnd6xc

Reaction score
I realize its like exactly 4 weeks out of a 4-6 week production, but anyone else getting antsy for the MTO Doyle? We had one cool day and I'm breaking out the fall stuff...

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any update on the last hertling "final cutting"?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I realize its like exactly 4 weeks out of a 4-6 week production, but anyone else getting antsy for the MTO Doyle? We had one cool day and I'm breaking out the fall stuff...

I have a bunch of them finishing up today, so expecting to ship about 14 custom Doyles on Wed

GGMac

Reaction score
Mike,

Heads up the discount code for the Sashiko project doesn’t seem to be working but says it’s active until midnight on 10/8.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike,

Heads up the discount code for the Sashiko project doesn’t seem to be working but says it’s active until midnight on 10/8.

Oh thank you just fixed it. Yup, we're taking orders until tomorrow and looking to go into cutting by Thursday!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads