• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It’s true, there’s a pig in my house today...

FE5E4161-A737-4196-A4F4-140A9E14E1D2.jpeg

NorthCoast

Reaction score
@Epaulet Thanks for the sizing information on the 38 Moleskin pants.
WHen I go to order, it says 235. The email says 140 with code. Can you fix the cart so the pants price shows up correctly? Thanks!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh sorry... it’s 235 for the Doyle.

Select “Rivet Chino” in the first dropdown and it will show 175. Then code moleskin20 gets it down to 140. Should definitely work, we sold about 8 pairs of rivets since the morning and that’s how the pricing came through

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
15% OFF ALL CUSTOM SHIRTS ENDS TOMORROW

Hey dudes, I'll announce this in the newsletter, but our 15% off code is going to end tomorrow night. Here's a few quick notes on that:

1) We've updated every category with all new fabrics, and there's 160+ to choose from. Click here to check em out.

2) This includes our Portuguese Flannel exclusive fabrics which are so rad it hurts.

3) If you've ordered with us before, just select "Use My Existing Sizing" and we'll reference your most recent measurements.

4) If you've never ordered with us before, then select "Create A Fully Custom Profile" and we'll work with you personally to find the right fit.

5) I have to send the fabric reservations to secure that discount, but we can wait a bit to finalize the orders. So if you know you want a fabric but you need to talk about sizing or you want to think a bit on styling, then just get your order in by tomorrow and opt for "Create A Fully Custom Profile." Nothing will be submitted until we finalize everything with you.

Huge thanks to everyone who ordered. It's taken a bit of retooling, but I'm confident that we can be the *best* custom shirtmaker that you've ever used. And I definitely want to be the go-to resource for everyone here on Styleforum.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet please see and respond to the email I sent you regarding an Individualized Shirt order. I don’t want you to miss out on an order.

@bry2000 thanks for reaching out and posting here. I wish that we could offer CMT service with Individualized (where the customer supplies the fabric), but they just don't allow it for anyone. They only make up their own fabrics. I'm just answering this here because quite a few customers have asked over the past few months.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Japanese 9oz Denims for Individualized Promotion

Hey guys, I've got a last-minute addition to our promotional lineup. Our guy at Individualized just sent pics of three 7oz Japanese denim swatches. These fabrics were used for stock production of Fall shirts for Beams Japan, and we got the exclusive access to offer the remaining yardage as MTO.

I only have the digital pics that they sent for now.. but I wanted to put them online so that we can offer them in the promo. I built them into the Fall Casual Selection, they're the last three swatches. Couple things to note:

1) They're relatively heavyweight at 7oz. Thicker than an oxford, a bit lighter than the usual khaki pant. They're going to be awesome pieces for the Fall.

2) The colors are kind of the typical "jean" denim tones. Indigo is the usual indigo (indigo warp, natural weft), black is the usual black (black warp, natural weft(), and midnight overdye is a solid dark blue (both warp and weft tones are the same).

3) We've got about enough fabric for 20 units per color. That's gonna be it for the season. If you want the shirt in October, then order by tomorrow and save 15% on it. They'll be another 15% off opportunity for this cloth in about three weeks (complete with pics and videos of samples), but those shirts will get delivered around Thanksgiving. If you like the idea of this fabric, then trust me... these are going to make up into seriously boss shirts, and October will be the perfect time to start wearing them.

Japanese Denim.jpg

Last edited:

utopiaburger

Reaction score
@Epaulet Did you change your stock shirt sizing? The measurements listed on the custom shirt page look different than before. Anyway I'll get a couple of shirts but do fully custom so we can figure it out. Thanks!

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any thought to maybe some Wilhelm pants in heavier canvas for the fall? I think you have a heavier green but I would love the heavier canvas in other shades. Just an idea...

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@bry2000 thanks for reaching out and posting here. I wish that we could offer CMT service with Individualized (where the customer supplies the fabric), but they just don't allow it for anyone. They only make up their own fabrics. I'm just answering this here because quite a few customers have asked over the past few months.
[/QUOTE]

That’s very disappointing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads