• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Mike, did you do videos for the other Individualized fabrics? I went to check the PF and fall casual and it seems like the only video posted is dress fabrics 1.

Ah this is just taking me forever but it’s happening tomorrow for sure. I’ve got videos on every fabric category

CaptainCrunchy

Reaction score
@Epaulet Please let me know what I can do to obtain my return authorization. I've been trying to follow up by email but haven't been getting any response.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Custom Shirt guys!

Wow, after long last this is really happening. Check out this item and let me know what you think of the functionality. I want to make the process a lot more streamlined for existing customers, so I remixed everything about how the variants work:

Also... Club Collars are now an option on EVERY fabric, and you can apply your own MTM fit specs to them

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First day wearing the chainstitch static weave ikat shirt and it's incredibly light and comfortable. Paired it w/ my olive duck Doyle, raw denim, and Tyrolean shoes. Great shirt for layering and the colors are as muted and autumnal as I'd hoped so it'll be perfect going into the end of the year!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
First day wearing the chainstitch static weave ikat shirt and it's incredibly light and comfortable. Paired it w/ my olive duck Doyle, raw denim, and Tyrolean shoes. Great shirt for layering and the colors are as muted and autumnal as I'd hoped so it'll be perfect going into the end of the year!

So great to hear! We have about 15 units of open stock in the Selvedge Chambray going live tomorrow too, so there's a great solid option if you dig the Ikat fit.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Portuguese Flannel Individualized Shirts

Our Individualized revamp is (hopefully) getting emailed out in about 30 minutes. There's 11 categories in all... and eight of them are populated with perennial fabrics which are in stock all of the time.

Three of them are seasonal: Fall Casual, Top Shelf, and Portuguese Flannel. Once these fabrics are gone, they won't be restocked. Portuguese Flannel has the lightest stock of all, with several fabrics offering only enough for 4 or 5 units. Definitely have a look -- almost all of these are leftovers of stock runs for Beams Japan and we have the exclusive on them. They're freaking awesome! Three things to note:

1. You get 15% off with custom15

2. If you buy five units, then I'll refund the price of the one shirt after the order comes through. You can stack the 15% off with that.

3. You technically have to order five shirts at once, but I won't submit anything to Individualized until Friday night. So if you want to grab a flannel or something tonight and then add in more later to get that five-shirt deal, just get your orders all in by Friday afternoon-ish, and the deal stands.

CUSTOM SHIRTING EXCLUSIVE PORTUGUESE FLANNEL

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike (@Epaulet ) or anyone else here, any recs on capri collar shirts? I want to supplement the one I have from ep. Thank you!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Merlot Heathered Oxford

Quick heads-up, we've sold about 12 units of this fabric since the newsletter dropped yesterday, and the factory just advised me that there's only enough for *ONE* more shirt. It was re-produced for this season in a small quantity and this is the end. After this sells, it's gone for good.

I want to go on record and say this is one of the best fabrics that they've ever offered. The color is so rich, the cloth is so soft, and it just jibes perfectly with anything that's olive, navy, or khaki. If you want to order one, then you're going to absolutely love it. And if you're thinking that you want to get five shirts but you need more time to look through everything, you can always order this shirt now and write "HOLD FOR ADDITIONAL UNITS" in special instructions, and I won't submit it until you say so.

You can check out the fabric and video at this link

The swatch in question is on the bottom. The indigo variant is equally rad, but we can still do a about a dozen units in that color.

Sport1_2048x.jpg

You can see it made up here:

Olive Outdoor Detail.jpg

Olive Main.jpg

Last edited:

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I rode the wave of @Epaulet's merlot recommendation from the FW17 selection as well. it kills.

Since I somehow quixotically bought around 10 years worth of wardrobe that year, my selections since are of the "choose one" variety --- which was the locarno this year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads