• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could never pull off the cherry jacket, but I will say that the interesting projects like that are a big part of what makes me love Epaulet. So cool to see the engagement with the customers and desire to create cool and unique clothing

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I could never pull off the cherry jacket, but I will say that the interesting projects like that are a big part of what makes me love Epaulet. So cool to see the engagement with the customers and desire to create cool and unique clothing

Thank you so much! You guys have great taste and so much enthusiasm for quality goods... that’s what really makes it possible.

We sold 11 Cherry Bombs, and there’s three slots left if anyone still wants a jacket. I need the order by noon PST... that’s when we’re cutting it.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Exactly my thoughts

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay guys, got an update on this USPS shipping issue. Looks like Shopify updated their shipping software and our default box sizes reset with their entered weights, so like 20-ish packages were labeled as much lighter than they should have been. The boxes never actually came back to me, they were just held in a big container at the PO.

I went through everything personally. On lighter packages, they let me pay the difference on the under-value, and I handed those back over to them. That's going to be anyone who was supposed to get a single pair of chinos or something.

On the heavier boxes, I'm going to manually relabel those with UPS ground and drive them to the UPS depot today. I'll put in your email address for notifications, so look out for that and just disregard the Priority Mail one.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sandow Sunset, Wilhelm Sunrise

Hey guys,

Got a special deal for you. The Sandow chino as we know it is getting discontinued. It's essentially a Rivet Chino with more room in the thighs and seat.. intended for guys with big legs.

Later this week (hopefully Thursday), we're going to launch the Wilhelm chino which will offer a similar fit profile, but with a hollywood waistband and button fly. It's going to retail at $145 in basic fabrics. Overall, we're going to change to "Wilhelm" for this bigger leg designation, so I want to clear out the existing Sandow stock and eliminate any confusion with that.

I've got three fabrics available, and you can use this code to save 40% on them today. Tomorrow, they'll go into the sale section and be published in the newsletter as markdown items, so you guys are getting first shot at this.

sandowfinalsale

Thanks!

Sandow_Navy_Canvas_Main_2048x.jpg

Sandow Chino in Navy 8oz Canvas: $135 ($81 with code)

sandowgreen_2048x.jpg

Sandow Chino in Fatigue 8oz Canvas: $135 ($81 with code)

Sandow_Khaki_Canvas_Main_2048x.jpg

Sandow Chino in Khaki Duck Canvas: $135 ($81 with code)

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mike, you may have updated and I missed, but any idea when the Greenpoints should start shipping by?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike, you may have updated and I missed, but any idea when the Greenpoints should start shipping by?

@gnatty8 we're getting everything in batches, shipped at the end of the the week. I think that Walt, Driggs and Rudy are going out this Friday, for our receipt and fulfillment next week.

After that should be the Taylor/Gable/Greenpoint shipping out around the 20th, and getting sent to customers right at the end of the month. I'm definitely expecting to fill the vast majority, if not all of the orders by the end of June. I'll keep you guys advised as things arrive.

Oooh I want a shirt in that right now. What sort of weight is it? Edit: ok I guess I should actually read the text

So good right! It's 6.5oz, so around the thickness of a tough oxford cloth. 4-season, though probably not great right at the height of the Summer. My next round of chainstitch shirts will be this, some kind of medium blue denim, and a washed out bleach denim.

Hey Mike @Epaulet - been emailing about issue with ties, no response yet. Can you check and LMK how to proceed? Thanks.

@RuleOfRescue no problem, just PM'd you

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the status of the Gitman aloha shirts from April? Thanks, Mike!

ETA: 40 minutes later I get a shipping notification. That's service! ?:tinfoil:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads