• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
159F8A67-E743-4371-B90C-416E2C0B5FEA.jpeg

880D82EF-9C43-4A94-BA70-0E6C2557D10B.jpeg

80297365-3E17-4221-855E-13ADB58FCF71.jpeg

DDED8EA2-42F8-44CB-8510-5A70D10433D1.jpeg

rbarthel

Reaction score
Just noticed my indigo pique packages were also returned to sender, bummer

Last edited:

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jctune

Reaction score
How are people wearing these? I’m trying to expand my trousers comfort zone and love the look of these - just not sure what I would do with them.

BF488480-68C4-4FB5-BCA6-EEF771B7F4AC.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just noticed my indigo pique packages were also returned to sender, bummer

Holy ****.

I'm going to completely put those people on blast Monday. I packed and labeled that box myself. And dropped it off at the post office myself yesterday. I'm so sorry, I have no idea WTF is going on. I see myself switching to UPS in the near future though, this is a crazy nightmare.

I'm hoping this is just the tracking going haywire. I haven't actually received anything back at my office, so I'm hoping that stuff is either still tracking through the system or sitting at the PO in a big pile for some reason. But I have a whole list of things to address with them on Monday morning.. will let you know.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The "Cherry Bomb" is live!! I can take preorders until about noon on Monday, that's when we have to cut this to sew it alongside the linen Doyle's and deliver it on time. Price is $175 and it's final sale as we'll make these exactly to order.

cherry white main.jpg

DOYLE JACKET "CHERRY BOMB" PROJECT: $175

rbarthel

Reaction score
Holy ****.

I'm going to completely put those people on blast Monday. I packed and labeled that box myself. And dropped it off at the post office myself yesterday. I'm so sorry, I have no idea WTF is going on. I see myself switching to UPS in the near future though, this is a crazy nightmare.

I'm hoping this is just the tracking going haywire. I haven't actually received anything back at my office, so I'm hoping that stuff is either still tracking through the system or sitting at the PO in a big pile for some reason. But I have a whole list of things to address with them on Monday morning.. will let you know.

Thanks for taking a look!

omgitswes

Reaction score
Holy ****.

I came in here to say the same thing. Same issue with my order, the tracking just stayed at waiting for USPS to receive the package for a week. Then once it finally update it said it was being sent back to the sender

Reached out via email and on IG direct message, never received a response. Should have came here first

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I came in here to say the same thing. Same issue with my order, the tracking just stayed at waiting for USPS to receive the package for a week. Then once it finally update it said it was being sent back to the sender

Reached out via email and on IG direct message, never received a response. Should have came here first

My apologies.. I received and answered an email from a customer named Wes (last name starts with “K”) yesterday and assumed that it was the same person who sent an IG message. Yes, I’ve got a list of around 10 boxes in this status and I’ll get it worked out tomorrow.

Sorry about this guys, I’ve been shipping priority mail for over 10 years and this is the first time I’ve encountered it.

iamtripp

Reaction score
Went in on a cherry bomb. It would have been a great look for my visit earlier this week to Three Dots and a Dash.

shabbytraddy

Reaction score
Holy ****.

@Epaulet

Please do advise re: shipping/receiving times, as I will need to change my shipping address if not en route on Monday. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads