• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Duke Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While we're all waiting on Hertling fabric videos, here's some shots of my Tobacco Doyle's maiden voyage. Suede Tennis Trainers and IS Madras from '16 thrown in for good measure.

IMG_9399.jpg
IMG_9401.jpg

metals37

Reaction score
Is there a size chart for the Garand? I know the suggestion is Rivet sizing and it's "equivalent to Driggs" but I like to see numbers :-D

OlafG

Reaction score
Mike, will you stop carrying trouser from the new Hertling factory? if no, do you expect it to keep the same level of quality?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike, will you stop carrying trouser from the new Hertling factory? if no, do you expect it to keep the same level of quality?

Oh yes, as long as Hertling is making pants then I intend on ordering them.

They’re just moving facilities so I don’t expect anything will change about the quality. I’m not worried about that. I think that the move is going to be a ton of work and it will take them offline for a bit, and probably mean that they have reduced capacity for a while after. And it’s costly... which probably means that their prices will go up a bit later to pay for all of those expenses. It takes a lot of capital to set up a sewing facility and bring it to NYC-level labor and safety codes. I definitively admire them for doing this.

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike, how would you describe the difference between Rivet and Garand?

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my Exploded Blackwatch jacket from the most recent round of SW. I ordered it on 4/11, so SW is really cranking things out! I'll probably celebrate with some Hertling trousers.

Damn I'm still waiting on my order from February :/ got linen pants on 4/9 too. Mike does the stuff you're sending across the border get bumped to the back of the line production-wise as well? Or do they just wait until they have it all together to send from the factory to you?

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:cheers: Thought I’d X-post a couple EP suits I posted this week in the CM WAYWT thread…

Thought I might throw my hat in the ring for the Friday challenge… we'll see :)
View attachment 1176003

View attachment 1176001
^ Felt it needed more punch.

SF Family
Suit: Epaulet x Southwick
Tie: Drakes x Gentlemen's Footware
PS: Kent Wang (not seen)
Shirt: Proper Cloth
Scarf: Vanda Fine Clothing

v Looks like rain…
View attachment 1177234

v Yep, it's rain.
View attachment 1177236

View attachment 1177235

SF Family
Suit: Epaulet (Navy Hopsack)
Shirt: Proper Cloth
Tie: Shibumi
Square: Kent Wang

rbarthel

Reaction score
So did anyone else notice the sienna/marine sashiko run sewed up a little....aggressively sized? The EZ pants ain't EZ, they fit more like yoga pants

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads