• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3B0732C2-F3DD-4016-91B4-7FA8AECBE650.jpeg

Day game - Epaulet camo.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

BW99

Reaction score
Silly question but are the Hertling Hopsacks online?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Silly question but are the Hertling Hopsacks online?

Not silly at all, I'd say about 15 min and I'll have both items fully up and ready for orders. Will take me another 45 or so to clean up the text and stuff, but you guys who already know about all our shapes and fabrics can certainly order. I'll post just as soon as it's done

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay, they're both online and working... with the Greenpoint and the Garand listed.

Use the code hertling20 to get 20% off the stated prices. Stock is pretty good in the hopsacks (24 pcs per color), but very limited in the Pima cottons (5 units per color) and linens (6 units per color). Everything else is wavering between around 10 and 12 units per fabric.

I'll have details and measurements for the Garand and the Greenpoint shortly. But rule of of thumb... the Garand is roughly like the Rivet Chino, so order your size in that if you like it. And the Greenpoint is pretty much like the Taylor, so you can assume that sizing is one-to-one with that.

Final Cutting Wool Leader.jpg
Hertling Final Cutting Hopsacks & Woolens

Final Cottons Leader.jpg
Hertling Final Cutting Cottons & Linens

STK_astoria

Reaction score
Just received my Exploded Blackwatch jacket from the most recent round of SW. I ordered it on 4/11, so SW is really cranking things out! I'll probably celebrate with some Hertling trousers.

flashjack

Reaction score
Thinking about trying out the Rudy for the first time in cotton, would you recommend taking the same size as i do in Taylors Mike?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

espen

Reaction score
Measurements on the Greenpoint, basically Gable measurements? How much shorter is the rise?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Measurements on the Greenpoint, basically Gable measurements? How much shorter is the rise?

1" Shorter in the front rise, about .5" shorter in the back rise. Hashing out the chart right now.

So it's still fairly "high rise," just not all the way up to the navel (on most guys)

Greenpoint.jpg

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay, everything is all fleshed out. I owe you guys fabric videos and more details tomorrow, but I'm going to drop the newsletter now so that we can kickstart the orders. They're ready to start cutting immediately, so anything coming in early will get make pretty fast. I'm updating a shared spreadsheet, so they'll see every single order as it comes through.

BW99

Reaction score
Hi Mike - sadly never owned a pair of Hopsack Trousers - what do you think, great for summer? Appreciate the help.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads