• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyclohexane

Reaction score
@Epaulet those videos are dangerous to my bank account. :D

Last edited:

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweet. Just ordered the purple haze Gable even though idk when I'll wear flannel. With walts I always take a 34 and bring in the waist a bit. 33s wants require opening up the seat. Hopefully 34 Gable works out
Hahah my thoughts were pretty much the same.

TO Tie Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indigo Hopsack Rudy's and first wear of the Alt Wien's.

eljlakers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@eljlakers haha, not intentionally - just some authentic NYC street noise. Lucky that there wasn't a parade of construction & emergency vehicles like we typically have
Yeah, every time I stay in Manhattan with the fam, my 3-year-old is beyond excited by all the sirens. Was just in downtown Chicago this week with them and barely a fraction of the sirens. Guess there's lots more calamities in the Sizzle.

cyclohexane

Reaction score
@Epaulet If the bags turn out to be a smashing success, is there a chance down the line of additional colors or shapes in future pre-orders?

I probably should say "when" as opposed to "if". :D

jvillal

Reaction score
On the weekender - will the zipper allow any water to come through? Worried about that seam there.

wakawaka

Reaction score
Well I just learned how to pronounce epaulet. I wasn't even close...
Ha, you see sir, someone in England, at the very beginning, screwed something up - and today every English user is never sure, when coming across a new word, how to pronounce it. There should be regularity between spelling and pronunciation, no? :)

Last edited:

MrDV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Well I just learned how to pronounce epaulet. I wasn't even close...

Happened to me as well. Didn't know how to pronounce "epaulet" until I met mike at a trunk show.

Yet, not as shocking as the first time I called leffot!?!?!?!

nickpapagiorgio

Reaction score
Were any items added to the closing sale since the Gables? I like to know what I've missed out on.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads