• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Gotta say, DHL keeps it real... they delivered the outstanding boxes today. I'm happy to say that we are now 100% shipped out on all Alpaca Project preorders!

I'll be building out the open stock online later tonight and I'll post it up. We have a nice assortment of scarves, stoles, and blankets available for immediate shipment. This stuff is absolutely amazing, and it's really remarkable how much warmer and softer these items are than comparable pieces in lambswool. I'm sold on alpaca for life.

utopiaburger

Reaction score
@Epaulet

I'm still waiting on my FF trousers from August (54241). I was hoping to check the fit before ordering another pair. Any idea when the order is going to be shipped, and can I order a pair with the 15% discount and hold it for sizing until the first pair arrives?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet

I'm still waiting on my FF trousers from August (54241). I was hoping to check the fit before ordering another pair. Any idea when the order is going to be shipped, and can I order a pair with the 15% discount and hold it for sizing until the first pair arrives?

Heya! Shouldn’t be much longer… we got a huge amount of pants last week (I’ll post the video soon) and they were ordered at the same time as yours.

And yes, you can definitely get place your order now and we’ll hold it until you confirm the sizing details

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Popped my RTC cherry with the FF promo. Actually a like for like copy of the grey frescoes @L.I.T. posted last week. Anybody have IRL pics of the Nico trousers? Curious to see how they look floating about in the real world.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
We had a few Floral and paisley microcords before. Let me check to see if Individualized has anything in stock.
Popped my RTC cherry with the FF promo. Actually a like for like copy of the grey frescoes @L.I.T. posted last week. Anybody have IRL pics of the Nico trousers? Curious to see how they look floating about in the real world.

I got a pair I’ll see if I can take a quick snap this weekend. With back to back thanksgiving meals though I might need to walk it off to make sure they fit.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Hey guys we just got all the stock scarves, stoles, and sweaters counted and shot, so here's your chance to buy some gifts for yourself, your friends, your family or Secret Santa at work.

Order Links Below
SCARVES AND STOLES
ALPACA HANDKNIT MARLED CREWNECK SWEATER PINE

ALPACA SCARVES NOW IN STOCK

ALPACA & SILK BOUCLE SCARF ALABASTER
ScarfBoucleAlabaster3_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF IVORY UNDYED CHECK
ScarfIvoryPlaid3_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF PERUVIAN ETHNIC PATTERN PURPLE
ScarfPurpleEthnic3_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF SOLID NAVY
ScarfNavy3_471e5e37-7e2e-4acf-8c50-52feb9f24bb4_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF CRIMSON PLAID
ScarfRedPlaid1_1600x.jpg

BABY ALPACA SCARF OVERCAST PLAID
ScarfGreyPlaid3_1600x.jpg

Last edited:

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet and @L.I.T. - I got my "pine" Alpaca Project sweater yesterday and initial thoughts are that this thing is awesome! So soft, so warm, and so lightweight.

I have a bunch of brushed shetland sweaters that I wear all fall and winter so this is a nice alternative - similar look but much lighter and softer.

Thanks for putting this project together! If you ever run a project through these folks again, I'd love to have the option for a beanie and maybe even some socks - my parents used to buy my wife and me a new pair of socks each year from a local alpaca farm and they were by far the softest socks I've ever worn; unfortunately the owner of the farm retired and moved away a few years ago. :(

L.I.T.

Reaction score
@Epaulet and @L.I.T. - I got my "pine" Alpaca Project sweater yesterday and initial thoughts are that this thing is awesome! So soft, so warm, and so lightweight.

I have a bunch of brushed shetland sweaters that I wear all fall and winter so this is a nice alternative - similar look but much lighter and softer.

Thanks for putting this project together! If you ever run a project through these folks again, I'd love to have the option for a beanie and maybe even some socks - my parents used to buy my wife and me a new pair of socks each year from a local alpaca farm and they were by far the softest socks I've ever worn; unfortunately the owner of the farm retired and moved away a few years ago. :(

Happy you love the sweater @Michigan Planner! I took the grey myself and definitely agree that it’s soft, warm, and lightweight.

Not sure if this Alpaca makes socks but I’ve seen a few beanies in their collection.

Here’s a quick shot at the auto shop since my crank sensor keeps dying on me. Along with the new Seiko 5 Super Cub, Old EZ khakis, and AT socks.

CCFC23C7-95BA-423E-A596-4CAEE733DB6A.jpeg

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thrilled to hear that you’re so pleased with the sweater!

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello friends. Long time no see.

wore my favorite tweed Walts with some Vass budapesters last night during a performance at Lincoln Center. Also my navy Dartmouth (not pictured). Thanks for these great staple pieces that never go out of style, Eva!

4912DD67-DF98-442B-AEA6-4998303FD64B.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello friends. Long time no see.

wore my favorite tweed Walts with some Vass budapesters last night during a performance at Lincoln Center. Also my navy Dartmouth (not pictured). Thanks for these great staple pieces that never go out of style, Eva!

View attachment 1862981

I love it! Glad to see that they're still going strong, and that's an ace match to those Vass shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads