• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FACTORY FINDS SUITS ARE LIVE

View attachment 1807578
It lives! I'll check in later to give some more details, but this collection is freaking amazing!

CHECK IT OUT HERE

And real quick... if you like our suits, then these are my top five and some of the best fabrics that I've ever seen:

1) Loro Piana Dark Raisin Flannel Wool-Cashmere
2) Fox Bros Perfect Tweed Windowpane
3) Espresso Herringbone Solaro
4) Loro Piana Emerald Herringbone
5) Hardy Minnis Grey 2-Ply Fresco (basic staple style, but we have a killer price on it with this promo)

Maybe it's just me, but I'm finding the naming of the fabrics difficult to follow. The names on the photos don't match all of the names in the drop down pick list.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I'm finding the naming of the fabrics difficult to follow. The names on the photos don't match all of the names in the drop down pick list.

oh sorry, I’m out running production stuff, will check it out and fix in a few hours

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oof that Aged Silver Herringbone speaks to me. My BB suit size is a 48, would it be the same with RTC? I don't see it as an option, but I need to think about it some, too.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks so much for the heads up, got it all fixed. We had some placeholder names while building out the item. It's weird... when you do large and complex listings with Shopify, it will sometimes revert back to the original setup. Everything should work now. The "Grandmaster Donegal" is sold out, but we have all of the other fabrics available.

Oof that Aged Silver Herringbone speaks to me. My BB suit size is a 48, would it be the same with RTC? I don't see it as an option, but I need to think about it some, too.

Oh man it's so good! Great for a SoCal suit or Jacket. And yes, we can absolutely do a size 48 in that.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
DOPPIO JACKET FIT PICS!

As promised! Ming is rocking this with a University stripe Oxford from Individualized and a custom plaid Nico Trouser. Size for the jacket is 40R...

Doppio Fit Main2.jpg

Doppio Fit Open.jpg

Doppio Fit Detail.jpg

Doppio Fit Main1.jpg

Doppio Fit Rear.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Today is the last day of the Factory Finds suiting collection. If you want a 2-piece or 3-piece suit from this fabric lineup, we'll need your order by early AM tomorrow. The link is below, and I'm happy to answer any questions that you guys might have on fabric.

SuitingLeadercopy_2048x.jpg

FACTORY FINDS SUITING PROMOTION

Starting tomorrow, the fabrics left in stock that work as Sportcoats will be put into a Factory Finds sportcoat item and offered that way. The more suit-ish ones (like the Drago Wool Pique) will be offered as trousers in two weeks.

espen

Reaction score
Did any of the Cali canvas suits shrink drastically during the dye process? Just got my gunmetal one in and the sleeves are comically short. Not sure if they need a good steam to relax everything or not?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Dang I def slept on the AF blue and orange

Your pair came out great though! I love the orange ripstop, but I think that fabric is all out.

Air Force Blue will make a much bigger appearance though. I can't believe how rad these shorts are. We have great pricing on it and a lot of inventory, so we'll definitely look to factor it into our next Rivet preorder and RTC collection.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics