• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FF5B0C86-2E55-45CE-AAF1-055017D9C0DA.jpeg
4018BD29-6DD9-439A-A3EE-7AA9E62FFC18.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Absolutely stunning... so glad that you're enjoying them!!! What a beautiful makeup with that contrast suede.

Quick production update for everyone... all of the Sashiko and Dyed Corduroy Doyles are out of dye and at the factory for buttons and finishing. I anticipate getting most of them on Friday, and the balance early next week. As promised, we'll be shipping out all of the preorders before the end of the month.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are there going to be any more MTO Doyle/Sinclair offers?

Absolutely yes. We actually sold about a dozen new orders at our NYC trunk show, I'm honestly just waiting for us to catch up on the initial orders first. RTC just sent a massive box to us three days ago, so we'll look to process that next week and then go live with the next round of Doyle/Field Jacket/Sinclair fabrics.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SASHIKO BLANKETS ARE 20% OFF

Just dropped this discount with the newsletter... we're taking 20% off all Sashiko Blankets with code blanket20

YOU CAN VIEW THE ENTIRE BLANKET COLLECTION HERE

Couple of important things:

1. We have a new Shadow Shibori Stripe color, and a restock of our Indigo Shibori stripe. These hand-dye treatments are really intricate & beautiful!

2. With over 700 units sold this year, it's one of the most popular products that we've ever introduced. We've literally taken zero returns on them, and the feedback has been tremendous.

3. These make for a great gift! No sizing issues to contend with, perfectly unisex, and unlike anything else out there.

4. There's about 50 units on hand between all of the available colors. I had huge plans for this as a holiday item, but with all of our raw fabric stuck on a boat outside of Long Beach, there's no way to make any additional pieces in time. So the stock we have now will be all that we have until (most likely) March 2022 or so. That goes for every Sashiko item.

5. 20% off is the deepest discount that we've offered, and really makes these a great price.

Shadow Shibori Stripe Main.jpg

Shadow Shibori Stripe Full.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Knowing I have something coming from them, I am getting pretty hyped each time you mention one of these boxes. You should do an unboxing video.

Absolutely planning to do that! I should have it in hand by this Wednesday.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
chainsiteleader.jpg

Just launched the open stock of our Garment Dyed Chainstich shirts this morning. and sales have been amazing! Thanks to everyone who preordered before and is ordering now. After like 18 months of production dysfunction, it's also a great feeling to be delivering a preorder on time.

THERE ARE FOUR COLORS AVAILABLE, AND YOU CAN SEE ALL OF THEM HERE

You can take 15% off until Friday, Dec 4th with the code shirt15. With an MSRP of $130, this gets the price very close to $100, which is officially the least expensive stock chainstitch shirt that we've ever done. Even our OG Epaulet shirts from 2009 were priced at $135.

This is one of the most exciting products that we've made, and here's why:

1. After nearly five years of making Chainstitch shirts, this design really WORKS with the shape. I've done so many plaids and patterns... all the while people were asking for more solids. We're delivering solids, and they're the best solids that we've done.

2. The fabric is a perfect four-season weight, on par with a thicker oxford. It's pre-shrunk, pre-broken in, and extremely low maintenance. It will stand up to a ton of wear and use.

3. The colors are DOPE. You know I'm crazy about purple and the Aubergine tone is so insanely rad. We'd never be able to buy a slub twill in these colors, so dyeing them makes perfect sense. These shirts are versatile and easy, but also look distinct from the other stuff out there. You can see how nicely they work under our Fall '21 jackets in the fit photos.

4. This is definitely the future for our in-house LA shirting. It's only the first launch day and I've already sold these better than any Chainstitch shirts that we've done before. I'm going to stick to garment dyes, interesting chambrays, and denims for this shape from here on in. Maybe a small pattern if something really rad comes up. Off the rack shirting in basic checks and stripes are a dime a dozen, but these are really something special. If you want to try a few out, then I'm confident that you're going to love them! In the future we can run so many new colors and dye effects too.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy to be able to break out my camel hair Nuovo today. The texture works nicely with my alpaca tweed scarf (from my wife’s “bespoke” collection, lol) and willow grain shell cordovan boots (first time wearing these since the before times as well).

have a great week friends.
7A0892B4-EF06-4F04-8009-BFA6F7F25BBC.jpeg
1CA712A7-A990-42CF-B4C5-8D817B5C31DF.jpeg

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy to be able to break out my camel hair Nuovo today. The texture works nicely with my alpaca tweed scarf (from my wife’s “bespoke” collection, lol) and willow grain shell cordovan boots (first time wearing these since the before times as well).

have a great week friends.
View attachment 1711773 View attachment 1711774

Maaaan that looks great... good to see you all dressed up again!!

Corduroy Doyle landed today as well as a crystal die hoodie I purchased a while back and asked to be held till my next shipment.

Quick and dirties

Thanks for posting and it was great meeting you in NYC!!!

Saw this at the Undefeated around the corner from us and was convinced that Eva must've had something to do w/ it.

View attachment 1711933

LOL this is just fantastic. Sadly no one consulted me on this, but I bet that Peter Criss really appreciates this unrealistically flattering take on his physique. Reality doesn't quite match up to that...

OIDRLV6GHMUEEB2Z3R45MG4XPI.jpg

Reactions: ljl

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL this is just fantastic. Sadly no one consulted me on this, but I bet that Peter Criss really appreciates this unrealistically flattering take on his physique. Reality doesn't quite match up to that...

OIDRLV6GHMUEEB2Z3R45MG4XPI.jpg

The band now has someone else wearing his makeup, so maybe it's the new guy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads