• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hyped for the moleskin! Will the collar be matching or contrast color?

Thanks! It's done in the same chocolate wide wale as all those other Doyles that we made. It's such a rad match to the deep navy Moleskin....

navymole.jpg

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SECRET SANTA?

Hey guys!

So it's been like 8 years, but I'd love to do our secret santa program again this season. I'd love to gauge if there's any interest in doing it. This is how it works:

1) We'll ask people to sign on within the next week. You'll go to a google spreadsheet to enter your name and address

2) After the submissions are closed, we'll match up everyone into pairs. You'll get an email with your secret santa's name and info.

3) Gifts should be limited to $25 in value and (ideally) be something that's unique to your geographic area.

4) You buy the item and ship it to your recipient by Dec 10th or so.

5) We'll look to keep recipients in the same country. If there's any outliers that need international shipping, we'll work all of that out on our side.

It was a really fun project to do a few years ago and a nice way to get some more community interaction here on SF. Anyone interested?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not entirely sure where I'll be come the holidays just yet, but mark me as a tentative yes for now. Interested, at the very least.

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To whom did I send that bottle of Rock 'n Rye?
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Saw it at the local spot just last month and bought it. Definitely have told the story of "how in the hell I knew about that stuff" on multiple occasions.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not entirely sure where I'll be come the holidays just yet, but mark me as a tentative yes for now. Interested, at the very least.

I'm in for the return of Secret Santa

DONE! Okay rad I'm going to set this up tomorrow and start shopping it around with our newsletter too. It was a really fun project and I've been beating myself up for not pushing it all of these years in between. I already have hilarious ideas of what I'm sending to people.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just received our first custom field jacket in Wide Wale Corduroy and.... it's just absolutely insane.....

Wide Wale FJ Main.jpg
Wide Wale FJ Detail.jpg

I've got about 25 yards or so remaining in this cloth. I think after the whole Black Friday craziness, I'll set up a quick custom item to offer it for various RTC makeups. The pricing on it is pretty great and we can get delivery in January without a problem.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Take an Extra 25% off all Sale Items

With our merch landing soon, it's time to clear out last season's inventory!

Use the code below to take 25% off our already discounted items. And be sure to check out our tweed Sinclairs & Sashiko Macs... they're perfect for the weather and available at amazing prices!

sale25

Please note: this discount cannot be applied retroactively

View The Entire Sale Section

Last edited:

Todd V

Reaction score
DONE! Okay rad I'm going to set this up tomorrow and start shopping it around with our newsletter too. It was a really fun project and I've been beating myself up for not pushing it all of these years in between. I already have hilarious ideas of what I'm sending to people.

Heaven help the person who receives my dispatch of Philadelphia's finest...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads