• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I owe you a bunch of responses and a check-in later tonight, but for the moment... I'm getting our trouser promo ready with RTC. This is gonna go live later tonight, and most fabrics just have enough for 1 to 3 units. You can get this made in any of our existing trouser shapes.

Here's the video for a preview!

L.I.T.

Reaction score
61413d7bcbd80f001bc39b74

May we present our very first Ends for Friends promotion with our friends at Rochester Tailored Clothing! We have over 25 fabrics available for immediate makeups in our full range of designs. Each one can be detailed with your choice of sizing and styling options.

This is the ABSOLUTE BEST way to build out your wardrobe for the Fall. We've got unbeatable prices, an amazing array of fabrics, and delivery slated for end October to early November. You're guaranteed to see something exceptional!!

1) Over 25 Fabrics are available to order in our full range of shapes and sizes

2) We offer finished inseams (plain or cuffed) and a huge array of button choices

3) Each fabric has approximately 1 to 3 units available to order

4) We're also offering the exact Chocolate Wide Wale Corduroy that we used for our Doyle project. So it's a great chance to get a matching two-piece look!

5) Orders will be submitted on a first-come, first-served basis. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

ORDER LINK BELOW
Epaulet x Rochester Tailored Clothing Custom Trouser Promotion

61414143a2aca2001e183620
61414276523cf70018604d76

STK_astoria

Reaction score
Quick question on Rivet Shorts... How much can they be shortened before you run into pocket liner issues?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It is 8” inseam sorry you're right.

Haha, this was totally my fault... Ming asked me how long the inseam is and I told him 7" without checking. It is indeed 8", and you can definitely shorten it to 5 if you want.

The leg opening is fairly wide, so that taper shouldn't be a problem either. If you have a slimmer opening on shorts, then it can get really tight in the thigh diameter and go into proper Reno 911 levels, but that won't be a problem if you comfortably wear the Rivet, Walt, etc.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EXTRA 25% OFF SALE UNTIL FRIDAY ONLY

Hey guys,

Quick heads up: the extra discount off sale stuff will end on Friday night. If you order between now and then, you can get the additional discount with this code:

sale25

HERE'S A LINK TO THE SALE SECTION

Couple reasons for this:

1) I've been doing sale notifications for Saturday newsletters, and this one is going to have some new sample and one-off items. I don't want the additional discount to apply to them.

2) We've sold off a ton of garments in the past week and our stock room looks good for all the incoming Rivets and Doyles. That was the main impetus for the deeper sale. Whatever doesn't move by Friday night will just get put into storage and we'll grab it as needed. Customers will often pick up a sale item or two when they get their Fall pieces, so it will just move out when it does.

Everything on sale right now won't be remade... particularly the tees and sweats... so great opportunity to get them! I know that 2020 may have scarred some of us with the sweatpant work-from-home look, but really - our sweatpants are freaking amazing. I doubt that I'll ever make them again, but I'll still stand by them as the best sweatpants on the market, especially at this price.

Oh and shorts. I can't guarantee that I won't make shorts in the future.. but chances are pretty good that I won't. Our customers just prefer pants to an overwhelming degree. So great opportunity to get some awesome shorts at a good price, particularly the Sashiko ones.

TexasToast

Reaction score
Hi epaulet I noticed that in your first message it said that you guys sold ties. I went to your site but couldnt find any ties.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi epaulet I noticed that in your first message it said that you guys sold ties. I went to your site but couldnt find any ties.

Oh yeah, we sadly had to discontinue neckties last year. The last factory that we used for them was in Queens and owned by Brooks Brothers. Unfortunately they closed their doors entirely, so we're out of the tie business for the foreseeable future.

We'd love to make you some custom shirts and tailored clothing though!

My pair of Sandow chinos in Cramerton cloth sure are aging gracefully. I would be thrilled for the opportunity to buy a few more pairs.

Awesome, that's great to hear! I'm presently waiting for Rochester Tailored Clothing to catch up with a bunch of outstanding orders, but I absolutely expect to offer a full range of custom trousers in great basic cottons for the Fall. We have Navy & Khaki Cramerton available, and they can be around $225 when it goes live. That's with full customization and the ability to order it with a finished plain or cuffed hem.

DapperDan08

Reaction score
EXTRA 25% OFF SALE UNTIL FRIDAY ONLY

Hey guys,

Quick heads up: the extra discount off sale stuff will end on Friday night. If you order between now and then, you can get the additional discount with this code:

sale25

HERE'S A LINK TO THE SALE SECTION

Couple reasons for this:

1) I've been doing sale notifications for Saturday newsletters, and this one is going to have some new sample and one-off items. I don't want the additional discount to apply to them.

2) We've sold off a ton of garments in the past week and our stock room looks good for all the incoming Rivets and Doyles. That was the main impetus for the deeper sale. Whatever doesn't move by Friday night will just get put into storage and we'll grab it as needed. Customers will often pick up a sale item or two when they get their Fall pieces, so it will just move out when it does.

Everything on sale right now won't be remade... particularly the tees and sweats... so great opportunity to get them! I know that 2020 may have scarred some of us with the sweatpant work-from-home look, but really - our sweatpants are freaking amazing. I doubt that I'll ever make them again, but I'll still stand by them as the best sweatpants on the market, especially at this price.

Oh and shorts. I can't guarantee that I won't make shorts in the future.. but chances are pretty good that I won't. Our customers just prefer pants to an overwhelming degree. So great opportunity to get some awesome shorts at a good price, particularly the Sashiko ones.
Great excuse to grab some thunder camo sweats for my father in law, and (another) sashiko Sinclair for me.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Great excuse to grab some thunder camo sweats for my father in law, and (another) sashiko Sinclair for me.

Thank you so much!! We should have all the sale orders shipped out of here by Friday.

Got an epic new project launching with Aero Leathers today, more details to come!!

Thorpe Black Cover.jpg
Thorpe Navy Cover.jpg
Thorpe Green Cover.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads