• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's a great pic of our Epaulet x American Trench sashiko blanket in action!

Blue is all sold out, but they still have a few pieces remaining in orange....

F5C98325-6AE5-40CA-BEB9-34850AC9674D.jpeg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
The Moonstone Bleached Denim Doyle & 15% Off Outerwear

DoyleBleachOpen_1600x.jpg

This absolutely gorgeous jacket begins as a dark indigo 12oz denim from Japan's esteemed Kaihara Mill. Once the garment is fully sewn and finished, it's repeatedly dipped into an ice-cold bleach bath for approximately 9 hours. The resulting finish is a stunning moonstone blue color cast with subtle gradations of lighter and darker yarns. Even the dark brown buttons are bleached out to a beautiful golden horn tone. The hand is incredibly soft, and this is sure to be one of the most comfortable jackets that you've ever worn.

Save 15% on this new jacket and ALL outerwear (Doyle, Sinclair, Mac Coat, Kamigata) for the next two days with code: jacket15

DOYLE JACKET IN MOONSTONE BLEACHED DENIM
ALL outerwear (Doyle, Sinclair, Mac Coat, Kamigata)

DoyleBleachClosed_1600x.jpg
DoyleBleachDetail_1600x.jpg
DoyleBleachCuff_1600x.jpg

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to gripe about how much I miss EPLA trainers while I sit here trying to rub my blisters from ill-fitting "not quite the same" minimal trainers from other companies. I finally just put them (the so-called replacements) in the closet a minute ago and I'm going to wear these old EPLAs until the soles wear completely through, I guess. :/

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
Just wanted to gripe about how much I miss EPLA trainers while I sit here trying to rub my blisters from ill-fitting "not quite the same" minimal trainers from other companies. I finally just put them (the so-called replacements) in the closet a minute ago and I'm going to wear these old EPLAs until the soles wear completely through, I guess. :/
What size? I have three new 10.5s that are too small for me now (arches dropped, feet got longer). I’ve been meaning to post for sale.

espen

Reaction score
Good my regular denim doyle today, and hoo boy what a thing! I can’t wait for the weather to cool just a tiny bit and start breaking it in. Going to fade wonderfully!!

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Rivet Chino Project with American Cottons & Japanese Denim Pre-Order

After the success of our last Rivet Chino preorder round. we're back with a fresh batch of six new fabrics for delivery in late August to early September!

For this project, we have two "cannonball" duck canvas colors, a perfect olive cramerton twill, our famous Woolrich 13oz herringbone tweed, and Kaihara denim in your choice of raw indigo or "Moonstone" bleach wash!

We're taking preorders on our entire size scale. Some of the fabrics will be stocked in sizes 31 to 36, but most will not. So don't miss out on this chance to get something exceptional! These preorder items are priced at 30% off our usual retail.

Here's the link to Pre-Order
RIVET CHINO FALL 21 AMERICAN COTTON & JAPANESE DENIM PROJECT

60fa1eb267af452c7c925dbf.jpeg

60fa1f084c41ae6464885c8f.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet @L.I.T.
Can you make a 5 pocket trouser/jean style in the Moonstone Bleached Denim?

No but it's actually entirely possible for us to do a moonstone bleach garment with RTC. We'll use the same workflow that we do for the Sashiko suiting.

If someone wants a trouser or sportcoat, we'll bleach out a 3 yard piece of denim and send it to them to be made into the garment of your choice. We could do a Walt, a Taylor, a Nico... etc. Actually really dope material for a more constructed pant. You can choose your buttons, zip or button fly, side tabs... all that stuff.

I'm not going to formally offer that, but anyone interested can email to custom[at]epauletbrand.com and Ming will set it up for you. Figure that base price for a trouser in moonstone bleach denim will be about $265. Sportcoat about $750. Would be really beautiful as a jacket too.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And quick heads up guys... I'm working on a huge sample sale and big update to the sale section. Didn't quite have enough time for our usual 7AM Saturday newsletter, but I'll be updating things throughout the day, and the sale will most likely get announced Sunday morning.

Anyway, you can check in on the sale site to see everything that gets updated. Should be some great finds in there!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads