• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Those two houndstooth are sweet. I’d consider one of them if they are available.

Rad, gonna get this online today! I cleared it with the factory and we'll be able to finish and ship this small quantity before the end of July. Ming is going to hook up some Illustrator mockups of the new fabrics as well.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We received and shipped about 30 pairs of Hertling Walt Trousers this week! More pieces are already en-route. Here's some shots of the latest goods... check out how insane the Poppies and Woodblock prints are!

OLIVE HOWITZER TWILL2.jpg
CHESTNUT CORD.jpg
ORANGE CORD.jpg
NAVY HOWITZER.jpg
WOOLRICH DONEGAL.jpg
CHARCOAL TROPICAL.jpg

LIBERTY POPPIES.jpg

INDIGO WOODBLOCK.jpg

Tobacco Tropical Wool.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Linen Doyles in Luxe Albini Cloth Project

60d52a56bf91155692629304.jpg

About six weeks ago, we ran a preorder for the Doyle jacket in linen. We sold and shipped about 24 units and they came out amazing! After fielding a lot of requests from customers who missed out on round one, we're offering a new "quickstrike" round of linen Doyles in seven fabrics. Here's the details:

• We can run a maximum of 20 jackets quickly through our factory for this preorder.
  • Orders are open until Tuesday, June 29th, and our entire size scale is available.
  • Jackets will be put into production immediately after the orders close and shipped out by the end of July at the very latest. Hopefully a little bit earlier.
The Doyle makes up beautifully in linen.. and you'll have an elegant warm-weather jacket to wear and cherish for many seasons to come. Click through and get yourself something exceptional!

DOYLE JACKET ALBINI LINEN PROJECT

60d52b3f17f6736fb1c1ea0a.jpg

60d52b6fd1783020967e20a7.jpg

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly when I did it but I ordered some pants in the sashiko cloth in white. Is that coming soon?

pekingman

Reaction score
Just got your woodblock trousers today, should have the linens in the next few weeks. I'll post pics of the woodblocks.. they're amazing!

Those do indeed look fantastic, even in the humbling company of that out-of-the-park Liberty fabric.

Can you remind me whether the tobacco linen for that Hertling moving promotion in March was also the "delave" cloth. I don't think it was, but would be good to know, as if it was, it might be beyond my control to add in a Doyle as well ...

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got the blanket in and am loving it, thanks Eva!

View attachment 1630245

Awesome, thank you so much!! I haven't been discussing the blankets that much, but they've been one of the best-selling items that we've ever done. We made nearly 250 units and there's just about 20 or so left in stock.

Two things that I've found:

1) It makes for a perfect Summertime blanket for your bed. The weight is nice to sleep under in a warmer room.

2) It's fantastic for the beach. Thick enough to sit on comfortably, or be wrapped up in when the temperature is oddly 65 degrees like it is half the time here. And you can just toss it right into the washer when you get back home. My daughter is using it nearly every day for her Summer camp.

IMG_4541.JPG

BTW her Summer camp is on the beach and is about two million times better than my childhood Summer camps on Long Island. I spent most days getting eaten alive by mosquitos, testing my physical limits for humidity, and subsisting on the cheapest hotdogs and sugar water available.

Those do indeed look fantastic, even in the humbling company of that out-of-the-park Liberty fabric.

Can you remind me whether the tobacco linen for that Hertling moving promotion in March was also the "delave" cloth. I don't think it was, but would be good to know, as if it was, it might be beyond my control to add in a Doyle as well ...

Yup, Hertling linen should ship from the factory in about three weeks. As usual, things are behind schedule with them, but the finished product is wonderful. If you want to get a Doyle, I think that the jackets and your outstanding pants will be here about the same time. Will be easy to consolidate it into a single shipment for you. I can't say enough good things about that Tobacco Delave!

Reactions: jms

Todd V

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Woolrigch Donegal made up in a structured (Southwick, etc.) sportcoat? Wondering if there is a photo of that.

stevenkmason

Reaction score
Just posted a treasure trove of lightly used Epaulet to the BST thread for any gentleman of larger carriage. Including the OG runs of Sashiko Doyle, Wilhelm, and EZ pants.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Last Call on Linen Doyles in Luxe Albini Cloth Project

DoyleLinenLeader_2048x.jpeg

We're wrapping up our linen Doyle promo. So make sure to get your orders in by tonight! Our best seller so far is the Ebony and Ivory Houndstooth but that Iridescent Magenta Linen is definitely not something to miss out on.

IridescentMagentaLinen_800x.png

DOYLE JACKET ALBINI LINEN PROJECT

Ebony_IvoryHoundstooth_800x.png

GoldenSandHoundstooth_800x.png

NaturalLinenFullLook_800x.jpeg

NavyLinenFullLook_2048x.jpeg

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
The doyle makes up extremely well in linen and the wrinkly nature of the fabric fits the work jacket motif perfectly. It’s the ideal outerwear to throw over a tee and chinos or shorts.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Woolrich Donegal made up in a structured (Southwick, etc.) sportcoat? Wondering if there is a photo of that.

Hmmm, we're actually out of the Donegal fabric... all of that has been totally used up, but I've got the Woolrich Herringbone. This is how it looks in the Sinclair...

WoolrichHerringboneMain_2048x.jpeg

https://www.epauletbrand.com/collec...room-herringbone-tweed?variant=37832269955268

With a canvassed piece like the Nuovo... it's going to be HEAVY. Almost Harris Tweed heavy. Great choice for the wintertime, and this cloth is practically bulletproof. It's a really great price through the RTC promotion,

The doyle makes up extremely well in linen and the wrinkly nature of the fabric fits the work jacket motif perfectly. It’s the ideal outerwear to throw over a tee and chinos or shorts.

Thanks Jeff... so glad that you're pleased with it!

Which fabric were you interested in? We have stock in Kuroki Chambray, Yoshiwa Khaki Twill, and Nihon Menpu Sage Canvas

I don't have any more cloth in these, so if we don't have your size on hand, then unfortunately I don't have a way to make any additional pairs.

Our linen pieces are in work now, but they're done individually, so I could swing a preorder for those in either Navy or Natural Linen

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads