• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Are the linen/denim doyles from a month ago still on track for June delivery? Or has it been pushed to July?

Got the denim ones now, should have the linen ones by the middle of next week. We're going to be shipping a ton of Doyles and Rivets starting on Monday!

Is there going to be a Trunk Show soon in Los Angeles?

I don't have anything planned but we can do appointments at the Redondo Beach studio any Monday, Wednesday, or Friday

section31

Reaction score
Got the denim ones now, should have the linen ones by the middle of next week. We're going to be shipping a ton of Doyles and Rivets starting on Monday!

Looking forward to getting these. I ordered one of the blue front chambray rivets.

I was on the fence about the denim rivets. I'm not sure if there will be any open stock of these. If not, would you be able to post some pictures of them?

nd1nd2nd3

Reaction score
@Epaulet - will the Rochester suits fit just like the Southwick garments? And are the four season fabrics on the website still available or will those be updated as production gets back to normal?

Reactions: ljl

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looking forward to getting these. I ordered one of the blue front chambray rivets.

I was on the fence about the denim rivets. I'm not sure if there will be any open stock of these. If not, would you be able to post some pictures of them?

Rad, thank you so much! We won't have any open stock in denim rivets but I'll definitely take pics. We made about a dozen pairs. They made up really nice!

@Epaulet - will the Rochester suits fit just like the Southwick garments? And are the four season fabrics on the website still available or will those be updated as production gets back to normal?

1) Yup, our sizing on RTC has been really precise... more so than Southwick to be honest. Not only can we run our shapes (Dartmouth & Nuovo), but we can also offer legacy Brooks Brothers patterns like the Sutton, Dorset, Upton, etc. Those are more classic and relaxed shapes, but if you have experience and like those fits, then I can order into them for you.

Four season fabrics are all totally available, and we'll soon add in Hardy Minnis Fresco in a whole range of colors. You're going to see a massive overhaul of our RTC presentation over the next few weeks.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
3 CUSTOM SHIRTS FOR $399 MADRAS & BIZ CAZ PROMO

Hey guys we'll be extending our $399 for three custom shirts promotion till tomorrow because of father's day yesterday. Here's some mock ups of how some of our stripes and chambray fabric swatches would make up visually.

3 CUSTOM SHIRTS FOR $399 MADRAS & BIZ CAZ PROMO

70s Madras Stripe.jpg
Spectrum Madras.jpg
Brushed Chambray.jpg
Navy Awning Stripe.jpg
Purple Awning Stripe.jpg
Scarlet Awning Stripe.jpg

Todd V

Reaction score
@Epaulet so….looks like we will be going back to the office. I’m hoping for a back to the office suiting promo for the fall.

Also, it may be time to cut the carbs!

section31

Reaction score
@Epaulet so….looks like we will be going back to the office. I’m hoping for a back to the office suiting promo for the fall.

Also, it may be time to cut the carbs!

It's the opposite here. We're continuing remote work and I'm considering selling Walts that are just taking up closet space. I love them but they're just not getting any use. I was using my rivets daily for a while but got out of the habit over the past few months.

pekingman

Reaction score
Hertling trousers received!

Got about 15 pairs of Taylor trousers today... this is the single pleat, high waisted shape. Shipped all of the domestic pieces out already! We have another 40 pairs in-bound for the end of next week. Here's some pics...

(pictures removed)

Any update on the next delivery of incoming trousers from Hertling? I'm hoping also there's some of the summer weight fabrics in there given the rising temperatures here!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any update on the next delivery of incoming trousers from Hertling? I'm hoping also there's some of the summer weight fabrics in there given the rising temperatures here!

Just got your woodblock trousers today, should have the linens in the next few weeks. I'll post pics of the woodblocks.. they're amazing!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agghhh.... My work schedule has changed and I no longer have any idea what day it is and waited to long on the 3 for $399 shirting offer. I see the text on the @Epaulet still shows that pricing but at checkout it shows up at the non-promo price. Any chance of squeezing one more in? :-D

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Agghhh.... My work schedule has changed and I no longer have any idea what day it is and waited to long on the 3 for $399 shirting offer. I see the text on the @Epaulet still shows that pricing but at checkout it shows up at the non-promo price. Any chance of squeezing one more in? :-D

Got you! Check out the link below... it should offer $399 for both the standard and smoke buttons. The higher pricing is for pearl and horn buttons.

https://www.epauletbrand.com/collec...9-madras-biz-caz-promo?variant=37608527855812

Oh and we should have your RTC goods through very soon!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
LINEN DOYLE ROUND TWO?

Hey guys, wanted to run something by you. We received the linen Doyles and they're freaking fantastic. I spoke with the factory, and they could handle another 20 to 25 units with guaranteed delivery by end of July. Chances are it can even be quicker than that.

I've got Navy, Olive, and Natural... and there's actually four more higher end swatches too. Retail would be $245 for the three basic colors and $275 for the higher end stuff. Would you guys be interested? It's getting late-ish in the season, but with stuff finally opening up now, we might be able to hit some customers who weren't able to order before. These are the new swatches...

Iridescent Magenta is impossibly freaking dope. It's actually a duotone of cherry red and dark lavender yarns. Absolutely killer color that I've never seen before. Everything is from Albini.

DSC00405.jpg
Golden Sand.jpg
Ebony and Ivory.jpg
Tobacco Linen.jpg

DapperDan08

Reaction score
Those two houndstooth are sweet. I’d consider one of them if they are available.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads