• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
EPAULET CUSTOM SHIRTING MAKEUPS

We've offered quite a few promotional 3-packs of custom shirts this year (3 of $369 or 3 or $399), and it's proven to be a huge success! Here's some images of our latest customer makeups. Keep an eye out for our launch next week.. we're going to have some of the raddest stripes that you've ever seen!

IS Trio6.jpg
IS Trio5.jpg
IS Trio4.jpg
IS Trio3.jpg
IS Trio2.jpg
IS Trio1.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any updates on the drawstring pants?

I’ve got some great samples to show you guys, but I don’t have anything in work at the moment.

The “essentials” preorder was really big and kind of jammed up the factory for a bit. We have 150 rivets, 120 doyles, and about 120 shorts coming in the next week. I had to pick and choose what to make so rolled with the greatest hits.

I’m definitely intending to make a run of DS pants in the late Summer though

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A little preview of the sashiko shorts in production from yesterday’s LA factory check in. They still need buttons but they’re looking great so far.

View attachment 1625099 View attachment 1625100

So jazzed for these! And just heads-up... these usually shrink about 2" in the length, so the inseam on here will be on par with the usual Rivet Short. It looks long on these pre-wash units.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Brand New Doyles in Japanese & American Cottons

60c95cd667af450acb8cf767.jpg

We're thrilled to offer FOUR incredible new Doyles for the season. Crafted in lightweight and four-season cottons, these are perfect outerwear pieces for right now through the middle of Fall. With our premium Japanese and American fabrics, these will make for an excellent addition to your wardrobe. Use the code doyle15 to save 15% for the next two days.

Brand New Doyles in Japanese & American Cottons

DOYLE JACKET JAPANESE OLIVE TYPEWRITER POPLIN
"Typewriter" poplin is a crisp Japanese cotton with an exceptionally smooth hand and light water resistance. It's a perfect shade of olive too.
DoyleTypewriterPocket_1600x.jpg
DoyleTypewriterDetail_1600x.jpg

DOYLE JACKET NAVY CRAMERTON CLOTH TWILL
Navy Cramerton cloth is a tough year-round American twill and our best selling fabric in the Rivet Chino. This is the first time that it's available as a Doyle!
DoyleNavyCramertonPocket_1600x.jpg
DoyleNavyCramertonOpen_1600x.jpg

DOYLE JACKET KUROKI 7OZ BLUE FROST CHAMBRAY
Blue Frost Japanese chambray gives off the vibe of a pure linen but offers the ease of a lightweight cotton. It has a gorgeous subtle indigo tone.
DoyleIceChambrayMain_1600x.jpg
DoyleIceChambrayHands_1600x.jpg

DOYLE JACKET NIHON MENPU 8OZ SAGE CANVAS
Here's an easy year-round canvas in a handsome shade of washed-out olive green. This versatile piece will easily match nearly everything else in your collection.
DoyleSageOpen_1600x.jpg
DoyleSageDetail_1600x.jpg

L.I.T.

Reaction score
3 for $399 Individualized Madras & Biz Caz Shirt Promo

399Leader_800x.jpeg

Hey guys we're running a shirt promo with Individualized for the next 3 days. You can get any mix of 3 madras, biz casual, stripes, micro-ginghams, etc...for $399. This a great ideal to get in on some summer shirts!

Don't miss out on that Somelos 95/5 Wool Prince Cotton/Cashmere which is sweet deal coupled with a madras or gingham shirt.

3 CUSTOM SHIRTS FOR $399 MADRAS & BIZ CAZ PROMO

Checks_e4bc3908-b320-43d2-b383-34b504ff24e8_800x.jpeg

Microgingham_800x.jpeg

JapaneseMadras_800x.jpeg

BrushedPeachChambray_800x.jpeg

70sMadrasStripe_800x.jpeg

SpectrumMadrasStripe_800x.jpeg

AwningStripeText_800x.jpeg

Last edited:

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
3 for $399 Individualized Madras & Biz Caz Shirt Promo

View attachment 1626251

Hey guys we're running a shirt promo with Individualized for the next 3 days. You can get any mix of 3 madras, biz casual, stripes, micro-ginghams, etc...for $399. This a great ideal to get in on some summer shirts!

Don't miss out on that Somelos 95/5 Wool Prince Cotton/Cashmere which is sweet deal coupled with a madras or gingham shirt.

3 CUSTOM SHIRTS FOR $399 MADRAS & BIZ CAZ PROMO

View attachment 1626258

View attachment 1626259

View attachment 1626260

View attachment 1626261

View attachment 1626262

View attachment 1626263

View attachment 1626264

Why the rebranding for my babies, Steel Skies and Navy & Iron?

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Why the rebranding for my babies, Steel Skies and Navy & Iron?

It’s all Eva on the names. I’ll let her explain that but I’m glad that you loved your shirts.

I’m waiting for some shirts I ordered for myself from Individualized right now too. Got shipping confirmation today.

GentlemanJeff

Reaction score
It’s all Eva on the names. I’ll let her explain that but I’m glad that you loved your shirts.

I’m waiting for some shirts I ordered for myself from Individualized right now too. Got shipping confirmation today.
Ha! I haven’t received yet, but I like the patterns.

kevinftwman

Reaction score
Are the linen/denim doyles from a month ago still on track for June delivery? Or has it been pushed to July?

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there going to be a Trunk Show soon in Los Angeles?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics