• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 1607113
Breaking out this Epaulet suit and tie combo for Mother’s Day festivities.

That suit is absolutely stunning!! So good as a three piece with the smoke MOP buttons.

The whole team at RTC is jazzed about all of your pieces in work, hoping to ship them out your way in about a week!

All Epaulet here for first night out in over a year!
View attachment 1607146

This is awesome, I hope that you guys had a great time. It's really nice to see people dressing up again, and feel some semblance of normal life coming back.

Once we start getting that daily serving of backyard fit pics from @majedi ... that's when we know the pandemic is over. Looking forward to that!

Looks like your signature is visible on desktop but not mobile

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have a lot of custom makeup pics to share, but let me start with this gorgeous Peacock Donegal in wool-silk-linen. We did three pieces in this fabric... all of which are scheduled to ship tomorrow..

Doyle Peacock Donegal Made Up Full.jpg

Doyle Peacock Donegal Detail.jpg

Doyle Peacock Donegal Cuff.jpg

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That suit is absolutely stunning!! So good as a three piece with the smoke MOP buttons.

The whole team at RTC is jazzed about all of your pieces in work, hoping to ship them out your way in about a week!

This is awesome, I hope that you guys had a great time. It's really nice to see people dressing up again, and feel some semblance of normal life coming back.

Once we start getting that daily serving of backyard fit pics from @majedi ... that's when we know the pandemic is over. Looking forward to that!

Looks like your signature is visible on desktop but not mobile
Turn your phone sideways to see it on mobile

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Ming here! Started my first official ‘full time’ day at Epaulet yesterday. Been helping out since last year because I was out of work from my last design job with lay offs and all. I’ve been a customer myself for over 12 year maybe, since 2007-2008ish. Looking forward to getting everything made and shipped out to you! I can be reached at [email protected].

Here’s a fit pic between work trips in South LA. Wearing my Variegated Corduroy Sinclair and Band collar Individualized Shirt (my first made up shirt actually or second.)

D1DD8996-E728-4065-BEA1-E755A1998E31.jpeg

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ming here! Started my first official day at Epaulet yesterday. I’ve been a customer myself for over 12 year maybe, since 2007-2008ish. Looking forward to getting everything made and shipped out to you! I can be reached at [email protected].

Here’s a fit pic between work trips in South LA. Wearing my Variegated Corduroy Sinclair and Band collar Individualized Shirt (my first made up shirt actually or second.)

View attachment 1608178
Cool! For some reason I thought you were already working there.

L.I.T.

Reaction score
Cool! For some reason I thought you were already working there.

Well I am but now I’m full time. ? Pandemic took me out of my regular design job for the longest time and I was still navigating offers. But I really dig what Epaulet is building out for this year and see a lot opportunity to grow. So looking forward to signing more of your receipts ? ?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads