• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay guys... new t-shirts actually arrive tomorrow and go live in the afternoon. Can't wait for them! Sashiko restock bonanza starts next week as well.

In the meantime, we got three beautiful new custom shirts in for customers. First is the "Osaka" chambray with both a fashion spread collar and a hidden buttondown collar...

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

And next is this bonkers red-white-blue seersucker! We should have an entire seersucker package available alongside some linens in early May...

DSC00036.jpg

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any update on the MTO doyle and deans nuts jackets from mid Feb? Originally turn around time was going to be mid March but we're going into late April.

velomane

Reaction score
Any update on the MTO doyle and deans nuts jackets from mid Feb? Originally turn around time was going to be mid March but we're going into late April.

I'm sure there any many of us wondering the same thing.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Outdoor concerts are starting up! A bit chilly still here in NYC, so I’ve got a light sweater and the good ole sashiko Doyle
DF20EBB4-7B76-4E6D-8682-D1FF865DB97E.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'm sure there any many of us wondering the same thing.

@Texasmade @velomane

Thanks for bearing with us guys, all of those pieces are in the final assembly. I think that we'll be ready to ship either by Friday or very early next week. Here's one of the Peacock Donegal units in work... all of the main construction is done and he's just connecting the center pieces..

IMG_1674.JPG

Broke out the gold museum calf tennis trainers for the first time this spring.

View attachment 1598778 View attachment 1598779

@GGMac wow they look great! Still going strong!!

Outdoor concerts are starting up! A bit chilly still here in NYC, so I’ve got a light sweater and the good ole sashiko Doyle
View attachment 1600339

@peppercorn78 man, that's so great to hear! We saw quite a lot of live music in Mexico, but I almost can't remember the last time I've seen a performance in LA. Really glad that it's coming back to New York City, we really need this!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's our latest Aero customer makeup... a gorgeous Cafe Racer in Horween Oxblood Chromexcel leather! We simplified the front and removed the bottom hip pockets. This leather has an incredibly thick and sturdy hand. The finish is a little waxy and it has a beautiful natural grain. This horseshide is an execellent option if you live somewhere cold. It's about as thick as it comes, and it can handle light precipitation. We produced this with a cotton liner, but wool liners are available too if you want extra insulation.

Oxblood Chrome Cafe Main.jpg
Oxblood Chrome Cafe Rear.jpg
Oxblood Chromexcel Button.jpg
Oxblood Chromexcel Cafe Tag.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet

Thanks for the response.

Absolutely, and thanks for your patience. Ming and I are on them every single day about this stuff. Won't be much longer.

And anyone who's waiting on custom Wilhelms.. those are all in work with Hertling as we speak. Going forward we'll use Hertling for ALL of our custom pants. We're actually doing to develop a Rivet Chino with them too... side seam taping and all... so that guys can easily purchase one-offs. I printed a full set of my patterns, so look for that to go live later in the Summer.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SPRING CLEANING

Hey guys!

Quick heads up on what's happening in the next week. In case you didn't notice our current stock levels are pretty threadbare these days. I've got large stock orders of Doyles, Rivets, Shorts, and Sinclairs running through right now. We hit a bunch of delays, but it's finally going to materialize in May for all styles.

First up will be Sashiko Rivets and Doyles... we'll have a full restock by mid-next week. Sinclairs come right after that, followed by blankets, mac coats, and shorts. We'll then hope to have regular Rivets and Wilhelms -- in fabrics like canvas, twill, and ripstop -- around the end of May.

So, I'm going to start by clearing out our existing inventory. We'll announce the sale officially on Saturday morning, but I'll update the prices and let you guys know before then. We'll mark down all Rivets and all Sashiko Doyles to start... and get ready for the new pieces to hopefully launch next Tuesday. I'm looking forward to having some proper new inventory to offer!

Oh.. and expect the majority of custom Doyles, Sinclairs, and Field Jackets to finish and ship next week too. They're going to be absolutely AMAZING. I'll have lots of photos and videos to show.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Quick heads-up guys, our latest "369" custom shirt promotion closes tonight. This is going to be the last one for a while, we've pretty much run through all of Individualized's markdown swatches. Here's the important parts:

1) As always, you can get three custom shirts for $369. Only limitation is that all three must have the same sizing, collar, cuffs, buttons, and pocket styling. You can do multiples of a fabric if you like.

2) If you want all three to have short sleeves, then just write "SHORT SLEEVES" in the comments field. It shall be done.

3) Production is running quickly these days and we expect to have them in our hands and ready to ship to you within about a month.

4) There are three absolutely rad patterned seersuckers. Absolutely perfect for Summertime, and the colors are killer. Super lightweight and comfortable. And officially the lowest price we've ever had on seersucker.

4) Green Gables floral might be the greatest floral ever. It has an awesome racing green undertone and solid off-white flowers. Was a great seller for us and the original price was $225. This will be its very last appearance.

5) There's a 70-30 cotton-linen from Grandi and Rubinelli which is impossibly luxe for this price. Original retail was $275 on that.

6) We tried to balance it with three categories, so you can easily get a floral, a seersucker, and a bizcaz for that great $369 price.

7) Orders close at midnight! The bizcaz and florals will be gone for good. Seersuckers will most likely go into our Spring category, but they'll be full price of $195. With this deal, you can seriously get them for under $125. Don't miss out!

May3693.jpg
May3692.jpg
May3691.jpg

IS Green Gables.jpg

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PROMOTION AND ORDER

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads